Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

ok so we have two dress uniforms.  The traditional sailor type uniforms that people think of when they think of the navy.  A white set and a "navy blue" ( black ) set, also knows and "crackerjacks"  you wear the whites in the summer and the blues in the winter.  These are not changing

But we also have two working uniforms.  I am wearing the working whites.  and the first pic below are the working blues.  Also knows as the johnny cash uniform, because its all black.  I love that uniform actually.  Sorry for the shitty pic, its the only one I could find.  So they are getting rid of both of these to make one year round uniform.  The 2nd pic below.  I dont really like it.

Then these are the old utilities that have been around forever.  They have changed a bit.  But for the most part they look the same.  We dont call them dungarees anymore.  I think the pants are dickies now.  No more bell bottoms.  Anyways though, these are getting the axe too for the 2nd pic below. 

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Whatever.  I call it confidence

Jacob

well, the new uniforms look less gay at least.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 04, 2008, 04:08 PM
Dude, Jez and I get along just fine.

Just pointing out that everyone has their own taste.   We don't have to like it, or think the same way.  But WE can STFU and let ppl like what they want... without insulting them for it.

Aenemics post was out of line.

damn, I missed a lot in here..

first of all, my post was meant as a joke, I don't care if he likes big girls or not, it's his choice. I'm just giving him a hard time the same way people constantly give each other a hard time on here, JUST FOR FUN! it's not like I've only been with super thin girls myself.

second, White Pwny - what the hell do you know about people getting laid or not? talk about putting yourself on a high horse...

third, I'm not hateful towards anything or anyone on here. well, except for Tarkil and his fucking spider pictures (fuck you man). we all give each other some shit just for laughs from time to time, right?

White Pwny

"TheWatcher, what went wrong? did your fat mom breast feed you until you were 13? did you almost suffocate in her huge cleavage when you were a baby and now you love the dangerous? or do you just have the worst taste ever?"

This was rude...   The dude takes enough shit over himself liking larger women, and now you justify it with a "it's not like I've only been with super thin girls"     

You can think what you want about me, but I am not guessing... I have seen alot of the boys over the years I've been here talk about not getting laid.   That's what I know about it. 

Jacob

damn, why the hostility?

whatever. it's not your problem. if he took offence then here's a big apology to him: I'm sorry. if you took offence, then here's a big fuck you: fuck you.

either way, I'll be damned if he doesn't like the attention he gets for his taste in women - if it was such a problem he wouldn't post these pics all the time etc.

White Pwny

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 04, 2008, 08:58 PM

if you took offence, then here's a big fuck you: fuck you.

I love you too!  <3

devilinside

Whys everyone saying Tarkil did the spider pic?? EL OH EL!

Variable

lol, I have no idea

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 04, 2008, 08:33 PM
well, the new uniforms look less gay at least.
I don't like them.  I have my reasons, but its just a long rant that no one probably cares about.  I will say that I think the blue digital uniform is just pretty stupid though.  Obviously serves no tactical purpose, its just for looks.  The Air Force came out with a similar uniform, just for looks.  Its kind of lame. 

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Oct 04, 2008, 07:11 PM
ok so we have two dress uniforms.  The traditional sailor type uniforms that people think of when they think of the navy.  A white set and a "navy blue" ( black ) set, also knows and "crackerjacks"  you wear the whites in the summer and the blues in the winter.  These are not changing

But we also have two working uniforms.  I am wearing the working whites.  and the first pic below are the working blues.  Also knows as the johnny cash uniform, because its all black.  I love that uniform actually.  Sorry for the shitty pic, its the only one I could find.  So they are getting rid of both of these to make one year round uniform.  The 2nd pic below.  I dont really like it.

Then these are the old utilities that have been around forever.  They have changed a bit.  But for the most part they look the same.  We dont call them dungarees anymore.  I think the pants are dickies now.  No more bell bottoms.  Anyways though, these are getting the axe too for the 2nd pic below. 

Uugh! So they're getting rid of the ones you're wearing in your pictures?? I dont like those uniforms,ESPECIALLY the bottom one! And no more bell bottoms? Whats to keep you afloat if your ship were to go down? I remember my brother showing me how they tied them off at the ends to keep afloat. haha

I need to get pics of my grandpa in his uniform....what a good looking lad he was.

Variable

Yeah.  They are getting rid of the white uniform I am wearing.  And the black one in the first pic.  Replacing them with a year round uniform that you see in the 2nd pic.  But our dress uniforms stay the same.  That is usually the uniform everyone likes, or likes to make fun of.

The only uniforms that have bell bottoms anymore are the dress uniforms.  And thats just for tradition.  You can still keep yourself afloat.  Actually , the blouse and trouser BDU type uniforms ( like the blue digital uniform I posted ) are really good to keep afloat.  A lot easier than taking off your pants actually.

devilinside

Next time in Va Beach I want to go to the base to the stores they have. I remember going as a kid and loved it. I was a fucking Pea coat. I could kick myself for losing my brothers. :(

Variable

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZNavyQ20PeaQ20coatQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

It shouldnt be too hard to find one.  Shit, I have never been near a Navy base since I have known you.  But once I move back to the states ( in 10 days!!) I will be.  Ill go pick you up one if you want.  I have heard you can find them for like $10.00 in the thrift shops.   I could even get some petty officer rank sewn on the sleeve if you realy wanted to look authentic.  Maybe with the rating device of MU ( Navy Musician ) just to be super cheezy.  lol or maybe not.

White Pwny

So, I'm pretty sure that I'm probably going to hell...   But I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this..    It may be old, and I don't give a shit, I just saw it today and found it amusing.   

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a spot reserved for me down there.   :)

Variable

why are horrible things so funny

Jacob

that's not horrible, that's just a fictional character. still funny though.

I'll try to come up with something REALLY horrible (and funny).

Variable

Wether or not you believe Jesus was god or not is irrelevant.  The man that we all commonly know as Jesus Christ was in fact a real man.  And he was crucified by the Roman Empire.  There is an overwhelming amount of historical evidence to back that up.  You are pretty much a fool if you believe he is fictional character. 

Battle-Axe

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 06, 2008, 05:36 AM
So, I'm pretty sure that I'm probably going to hell...   But I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this..    It may be old, and I don't give a shit, I just saw it today and found it amusing.   

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a spot reserved for me down there.   :)

Haha that's awesome :D

I'm sure I'm going to hell too... :P