Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 03:36 PM
HAHA!! No,it doesn't. I was showing that these people you consider sex symbols don't really look like you think they do all the time. Oh...and I have a LOT of class.

And I call ya'll a lot of names huh?  Harsh one too....(show me where and when)

Question...why would you treat women any different online than you would in real life? Just curious? Cause you think you can get away with more? Cause if you were to call a woman a "turbo cunt" in real life,I can almost promise you she'd knock the shit out of you. I on the other hand cant pimp slap you,so I verbally slash you.

I suggest if you don't wanna have problems...chose your words wisely. 

And yeah,I can take jokes,but when they're at a womans expense,then no,I wont.

*washes hands of both of you...*

god, he made that point so well, and you just had to miss it. you'd think being the number 2 post-count holder, you'd be more aware of the attitude this board has had since its inception.  have you never had friends that just make fun of each other and stuff that's just genuinely offensive, all in a joking manner? i mean i get that you can't really understand tone of voice and shit, but i mean i made it prrreeeetty obvious that i was joking that entire time up until my rather wordy post.  just fucking chill, quit acting like we're saying this shit on network television. like .00001% of the world reads this little board.

haha i knew turbo cunt'd get ya.  i'm so glad i finally got to use that.  and you never "verbally slashed" me.  everything you said was all too predictable.

bIondie

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 21, 2008, 03:50 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 03:36 PM
HAHA!! No,it doesn't. I was showing that these people you consider sex symbols don't really look like you think they do all the time. Oh...and I have a LOT of class.

And I call ya'll a lot of names huh?  Harsh one too....(show me where and when)

Question...why would you treat women any different online than you would in real life? Just curious? Cause you think you can get away with more? Cause if you were to call a woman a "turbo cunt" in real life,I can almost promise you she'd knock the shit out of you. I on the other hand cant pimp slap you,so I verbally slash you.

I suggest if you don't wanna have problems...chose your words wisely. 

And yeah,I can take jokes,but when they're at a womans expense,then no,I wont.

well, there's your first problem: you take for granted that all of us guys on here see Pamela as a sex symbol. how is that better than to make a general statement about women? difference here being that you were serious, and from the examples you brought up the guys were joking.

well, you called me an asshole. that's pretty harsh, especially considering I wasn't talking to you or even saying anything about anyone at all. just sharing personal thoughts. totally uncalled for.

question: who is actually treating women bad here? well, besides for that Ross guy who we've banned several times and pretty much everyone on here dislikes because of that. also, there's another member who makes a lot of personal attacks constantly and who I had banned for a few days after he commented a girls pictures saying she was an ugly bitch or something along those lines. as long as things don't go that far, I suggest you calm down and (once again) take this for what it is: a message board where most of us only know each other from pictures and text and just hang around to have fun.

I suggest if you don't want problems, stop looking for them in everything every guy here says.

are you always on your fucking rag, dude?

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
::)

>>>>>>>>>>what the hell are you rolling your eyes at? are you sitting there judging me now? are YOU that one person I have to prove something to?<<<<<<<<

Asshole response...just cause I rolled my eyes. lol  ::)

Jacob

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 21, 2008, 03:54 PM
are you always on your fucking rag, dude?

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bIondie

devilinside

He means...YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A BITCH.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=on+the+rag

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 03:57 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Oct 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
::)

>>>>>>>>>>what the hell are you rolling your eyes at? are you sitting there judging me now? are YOU that one person I have to prove something to?<<<<<<<<

Asshole response...just cause I rolled my eyes. lol  ::)

um... nice logic there. you roll your eyes at my post for some reason and I react to it in a joking manner (which you missed, as usual). so that makes me an asshole....

your world must stink, considering you must be wading through a sea off assholes every day.

devilinside

Nah...the people around me are fabulous. I have great friends and a wonderful family. But thanks for caring.

*poof*

devilinside

Quote from: bIondie on Oct 21, 2008, 04:02 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 03:59 PM
He means...YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A BITCH.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=on+the+rag

omg harsh!

Figured I'd act like one of the dudes now...did it work? Are my balls huge??   ;D

lithium

you two should just ban each other
💩

devilinside

lol.....oh..I'm sure someone will get butt hurt and whine to Nuno.

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 21, 2008, 04:07 PM

well, it ain't gonna be me. I have no problems with you being a mod as long as you don't start banning random guys on your feministic crusade.

devilinside

Hasn't happened soo far.

bIondie

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 21, 2008, 04:10 PM

well, it ain't gonna be me. I have no problems with you being a mod as long as you don't start banning random guys on your feministic crusade.

O NOES, TOPOC HAZ DEERAYLD...

LOCKEDLOL!

lithium

we better get to posting some pictures then huh
💩

devilinside

NOPE! Back on topic!!

alvarezbassist17

since you are the one who has been getting butt-hurt this whole time, all over some naughty language used in irony.  you're just plain dense.

devilinside

alvarezbassist17