Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

[youtube=425,350]y2SVdshWjD4[/youtube] lalz

downtownpony

devilinside

Juicy Fruit

Love is a waste of time. Along with everything else in this life.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

shine down unshy

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Oct 13, 2008, 06:28 PM
[youtube=425,350]y2SVdshWjD4[/youtube] lalz

hahaha!

hilarious and disturbing.

what a dumb bitch.

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

ToneDef

Quote from: Juicy Fruit on Oct 15, 2008, 02:58 AM

You know really it probably is. As a man I'm supposed to be out there fucking everything that has tits, breathes and is pleasing to my oh-so sexy eyes.

Here I am in a relationship though, and I can't do that. People aren't supposed to be tied down really. I don't think so anyway.

Love is gay. It fucks with your brain the same way I imagine crack does. Ignore it, it'll fade.

Jacob

it is. it is indeed. that's why you should have no goals and expectations, just live.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

White Pwny

Well that's just silly.  If you have no goals how will you ever feel you succeeded at anything?!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 16, 2008, 12:35 PM
Well that's just silly.  If you have no goals how will you ever feel you succeeded at anything?!

I don't need to feel I have succeeded with all kinds of meaningless stuff. I have nothing to prove to either myself or anyone else. as long as I have all I need to live a good life I'm happy.

devilinside

ToneDef

Nah man, that's cool. If that's how he feels then that's how he feels. People questioning how others choose to live their life really pisses me off. Worry about your own shit.

White Pwny

I wasn't questioning how he feels.  Hey, he may live his life as he sees fit... 

I think I'm actually at a disadvantage on his board sometimes.... I have a husband... kids... a marriage...      The majority here don't have that yet.   When I see someone say... It's all a waste.. don't have goals.. and no expectations.. its saddening to me.     I understand and fully uphold the expectations.  I don't expect anything ever... if it happens great!  But I don't like to be let down... so not having expectations or setting them to high, is a waste of time.  But damn dude.  No goals at all?    Maybe it's just the mom in me....maybe it's the experience and the 10+ years I have on most of you.      And, love is beautiful.... and anyone who disagrees just hasn't truly felt it yet.   Fact.    Argue now if you wish... but I dare you to argue it with me on your wedding day.... or when you hold your child for the first time....It's a feeling that can bring you to your knees.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
::)

what the hell are you rolling your eyes at? are you sitting there judging me now? are YOU that one person I have to prove something to?

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Oct 16, 2008, 03:43 PM
I wasn't questioning how he feels.  Hey, he may live his life as he sees fit... 

I think I'm actually at a disadvantage on his board sometimes.... I have a husband... kids... a marriage...      The majority here don't have that yet.   When I see someone say... It's all a waste.. don't have goals.. and no expectations.. its saddening to me.     I understand and fully uphold the expectations.  I don't expect anything ever... if it happens great!  But I don't like to be let down... so not having expectations or setting them to high, is a waste of time.  But damn dude.  No goals at all?    Maybe it's just the mom in me....maybe it's the experience and the 10+ years I have on most of you.      And, love is beautiful.... and anyone who disagrees just hasn't truly felt it yet.   Fact.    Argue now if you wish... but I dare you to argue it with me on your wedding day.... or when you hold your child for the first time....It's a feeling that can bring you to your knees.

Agreed

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 16, 2008, 03:45 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2008, 02:34 PM
::)

what the hell are you rolling your eyes at? are you sitting there judging me now? are YOU that one person I have to prove something to?

I'm rolling my eyes at the fact that you are naive. You think you have everything figured out,yet you haven't experienced in depth these things you think are unimportant. But I hope for the worlds sake that you never EVER meet someone,fall in love and procreate....cause thats all the world needs are more assholes like you.   :P

Jacob

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 16, 2008, 04:55 PM
I'm rolling my eyes at the fact that you are naive. You think you have everything figured out,yet you haven't experienced in depth these things you think are unimportant. But I hope for the worlds sake that you never EVER meet someone,fall in love and procreate....cause thats all the world needs are more assholes like you.   :P

ouch.

so, becuase I don't have lots of life ambitions and big dreams I'm an asshole who doesn't deserve love? thanks for that. I'm not judging anyone, if you want to feel like you've succeeded I have nothing against that. and unlike you, I'm happy for other people who are fine with what they have. you just think they're assholes obviously.

if I meet someone and fall in love it's not like I'm going to fend them off. I've just given up on trying to look for someone and instead I let it just happen (if it happens). also, when I was younger all I wanted to be was a rockstar. I've realized I'm not going to be one, so all I want now is a job that keeps me motivated and a steady income. if that makes me an asshole, alright.

devilinside

Quote from: aenemic on Oct 16, 2008, 08:35 AM

it is. it is indeed. that's why you should have no goals and expectations, just live.

No,I think everyone should find love. But because you haven't found it yet,and are throwing your hands up thinking it's a waste of time is really sad. And I think everyone should have some sort of goal...it doesn't have to be huge,but something..otherwise,what kind of example are you setting for the future? It's good to just live...but at some point you have grow up and get things organized for your future. How can you retire if you haven't saved money? That's a goal,to put back money for things like that. But you do whatever is best for you.

As far as the asshole deal....that's been resolved.