Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Dec 24, 2008, 06:26 PM
actually, according to physics the universe is finite since the forces of gravity cause space to bend thus making the universe a giant shpere. and to quote gregg easterbrook, do you ever wonder if some of the "cosmic eruptions" we see (stars blowing up etc) are actually ancient advanced civil fighting a war in space thousands of (even millions) of years ago and we are just now seeing it? also, what if a alien civilization perfected near-light travel and decided to hurl a small pebble in our direction? At those speeds, a small pebble would be more powerful than the enitre worlds nuclear arsenal and thetre would be nothing we could do to stop it.

which begs the question of why we haven't increased our spending for preventing near earth asteroids from hitting us?

That is still just a theory. Nothing can ever be set in stone with the universe. Too large for us to relate... IMO

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: lostpilot on Dec 22, 2008, 04:36 PM

these are the people that made the concert possible (i'm that douchebag, third from left)

Wow...the girl on the far right is super cute. Don't worry though, you are as well.

Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 23, 2008, 01:45 AM

she such a fox in this picture.

*gotta love those eyes

Hahah crazy...this is me last friday. Bring on the hatred for my pants.

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

lostpilot

hah, Jerry, yeah, that girl IS very cute and very very nice in person. I'm sort of planning to.. eh ;)

nice pants and nice attitude ;D

TheWatcher

cheers on the madonna shirt jerry

TheWatcher

devlin

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 25, 2008, 06:49 AM
actually, according to physics the universe is finite since the forces of gravity cause space to bend thus making the universe a giant shpere. and to quote gregg easterbrook, do you ever wonder if some of the "cosmic eruptions" we see (stars blowing up etc) are actually ancient advanced civil fighting a war in space thousands of (even millions) of years ago and we are just now seeing it? also, what if a alien civilization perfected near-light travel and decided to hurl a small pebble in our direction? At those speeds, a small pebble would be more powerful than the enitre worlds nuclear arsenal and thetre would be nothing we could do to stop it.

which begs the question of why we haven't increased our spending for preventing near earth asteroids from hitting us?

That is still just a theory. Nothing can ever be set in stone with the universe. Too large for us to relate... IMO

that theory doesn't really make sense to me since space isn't effected by gravity. there has to be mass to have a gravitational pull. space is just the nothing that stars and planets are floating in.

blondie

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Dec 25, 2008, 07:24 AM
Hahah crazy...this is me last friday. Bring on the hatred for my pants.

i saw you walking by yourself the other night on venice. you looked gay!

Crazylegs

do i see makeup?

the transformation is complete.

Jacob

funny thing is, he probably gets offered more pussy than the rest of us guys added together. and he turns it all away, the fool...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

shine down unshy

blondie

Quote from: aenemic on Dec 27, 2008, 03:33 AM
funny thing is, he probably gets offered more pussy than the rest of us guys added together. and he turns it all away, the fool...

those things only look like girls...

just sayin'...

whodunit?

lithium

killer pic there brother, you know when it was taken?
💩

Jerry_Curls

haha funny thing is...it's true. way more offerings from the ladies than the guys. :(

and blondie...should have talked to me fool. I don't bite.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

raynor

whodunit?: do you hang on thecomatorium or umbilicalblisters? i recognize your nick.

whodunit?

Quote from: raynor on Dec 28, 2008, 11:27 PM
whodunit?: do you hang on thecomatorium or umbilicalblisters? i recognize your nick.

yes, I do. I was looking for that picture for a long time.

thecomatorium and umblical are dead places now. shame Theory and some stupid people have destroyed THECOMA  :(

what happedned to you raynor? since I'm not yoda anymore I haven't seen you for ages!!!

raynor

Quote from: whodunit? on Dec 28, 2008, 11:56 PM
Quote from: raynor on Dec 28, 2008, 11:27 PM

yes, I do. I was looking for that picture for a long time.

thecomatorium and umblical are dead places now. shame Theory and some stupid people have destroyed THECOMA  :(

what happedned to you raynor? since I'm not yoda anymore I haven't seen you for ages!!!
:P
umbilicalblisters is quite a nice place. but there's not so much TMV talk there though. oh so you're yoda, nice! hello! nah I don't know, nothing happend, just did like all them kids do and deleted my account, since this place took too much of my time :)

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Dec 28, 2008, 10:26 PM
haha funny thing is...it's true. way more offerings from the ladies than the guys. :(

and blondie...should have talked to me fool. I don't bite.
see, I get hit on by A LOT of gay guys.  Not like obnoxiously.  But they definitely feel me out.  But I still don't have a problem with the ladies for the most part.  So its all good.

goldpony

Quote from: devlin on Dec 26, 2008, 06:44 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 25, 2008, 06:49 AM

that theory doesn't really make sense to me since space isn't effected by gravity. there has to be mass to have a gravitational pull. space is just the nothing that stars and planets are floating in.

the gravity is produced by all the stars and planets in the universe. the mass of them causes gravity to bend slightly and the net effect is a curve
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devlin

i guess that makes sense. i just can't fathom an end to the universe. cause whats after that? its impossible for us to ever go that far out, but if it were possible what would be at the end?