Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

Me @ our Ep launch show, last saturday:

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

It looks like you're standing on a pillar of flames.

devilinside

Deftones-argentina

I was jumping over the flames in order to extint them, actually.

Jerry_Curls

Do you play ska or something? :-P

Where can we hear your music?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Deftones-argentina

I actually play something in the middle of post hardcore and new metal.
Think Deftones meets Alice in chains and Thursday.
This is the site where you can listen to the demo: www.purevolume.com/efusi0n
And If you liked it be my guest and download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iymld3jontm

blixa

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 17, 2010, 07:02 PM
Where did you go?

california and the mid-west.

i want to hit up the south next time i'm there. i'm more of an appreciator of the bible belt because that's where the good music and good food is i'm told.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: deftonekid on Apr 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
The other day with a friend on a small town named Tepoztlan

awesome man, i got that same jordan jersey!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Apr 17, 2010, 12:09 PM
it's too hard and you don't have medicare and i couldn't sleep with any of the hot jewish guys i kept bumping into in skokie and i couldn't buy any grog AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BECAUSE I WAS TWENTY YEARS OLD!
as in skokie, illinois? just outside chicago? if so, awesome, i live right near there.

oh yeah and what you said about the american south having the best food, gimme a break. there's a reason chicago is one of the fattest cities.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
as in skokie, illinois? just outside chicago? if so, awesome, i live right near there.

oh yeah and what you said about the american south having the best food, gimme a break. there's a reason chicago is one of the fattest cities.

The south does have the best food...cause they cook with SOUL. And I believe there are many southern cities that come before Chicago,they're not even in the top 20 cities.  :-\

Law

Quote from: blixa on Apr 17, 2010, 12:09 PM
not as beautiful as adam!!!

brian, after i came back from a month in america i was on anti-depressants for 3 weeks. i'm pretty sure i would commit suicide if i lived in america hahaha. it's too hard and you don't have medicare and i couldn't sleep with any of the hot jewish guys i kept bumping into in skokie and i couldn't buy any grog AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BECAUSE I WAS TWENTY YEARS OLD!

when the plane touched down in australia i was thanking jesus.

haha thanks dear!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 18, 2010, 03:45 PM

The south does have the best food...cause they cook with SOUL. And I believe there are many southern cities that come before Chicago,they're not even in the top 20 cities.  :-\
oh come on, give me ONE thing here. if your hockey team is going to beat mine, at least let me call my city fat. haha  :P
DERP

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 18, 2010, 05:40 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Apr 18, 2010, 03:45 PM

oh come on, give me ONE thing here. if your hockey team is going to beat mine, at least let me call my city fat. haha  :P

Haha...ok if you want that title than I will give it to ya. But Chicago is my favorite city...besides Nashville. <3  And the pizza is teh shiz! Ginos FTW!  Tried Unos when I was there a few months ago...just wasn't as good. 

bright lights, big city

yeah Uno's blows
DERP

deftonekid

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 18, 2010, 02:45 PM
awesome man, i got that same jordan jersey!
nice bro. I'm a huge Jordan fan.

your sister gets me hard

lol @ chain pizza

pizza:  NJ>NY>everything else

sing blue silver

it's so hard to find good pizza here. there's a little place down the road that makes some awesome slices though. if only i could mail one to all of you to try.

devilinside

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Apr 19, 2010, 03:12 AM
it's so hard to find good pizza here. there's a little place down the road that makes some awesome slices though. if only i could mail one to all of you to try.
i never understood how supposedly a lot of places fuck up pizza. it's so simple to make, it's hard to mess up. guess i'm just spoiled.
DERP

E-Money

I had a slice of the famous Rays pizza in Nyc.  It was good but I wasn't blown away.