Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

did you actually commit the final sentence on the list, marty?

indychinoluv

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 28, 2010, 01:35 AM
did you actually commit the final sentence on the list, marty?
Yeah, I think we tried pretty hard. Didn't break any gear, but got pretty fucked up. Go home about half past

Vesanic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

My beautiful 5 year old sister and I. I'm missing her terribly. Haven't seen her in a few months.

I've got srs hippy hair going on these days.

lostpilot

I've always thought that the gap between siblings should be, say, less than five years. cause if more - it's like another generation or something. But I guess since you're like what - almost 20 years older than her? It suits just fine for a really nice relationship; cause you're a mature person and can fully appreciate the goodness of having a sibling, and she's probably really happy to have a  grown up older brother. Cool.

Sometimes my parents talk about having another baby, cause me and my brother are, well, grown up and  they have noone to care for, lol.
I remember usually saying "stop it" to that kind of talk when I was a teenager, but now I think - that would be quite awesome. Having a little little sister. Cool :)

devilinside

My brother and I are 6 years apart,and I think that was good for us. (me) He taught me about a lot of stuff that was going on when he was a teenager and it was cool having him around. I love him dearly. My son and daughter are 4 years apart and I think that's the perfect age gap.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 02, 2010, 05:27 PM
I've always thought that the gap between siblings should be, say, less than five years. cause if more - it's like another generation or something. But I guess since you're like what - almost 20 years older than her? It suits just fine for a really nice relationship; cause you're a mature person and can fully appreciate the goodness of having a sibling, and she's probably really happy to have a  grown up older brother. Cool.

Sometimes my parents talk about having another baby, cause me and my brother are, well, grown up and  they have noone to care for, lol.
I remember usually saying "stop it" to that kind of talk when I was a teenager, but now I think - that would be quite awesome. Having a little little sister. Cool :)

It's a 16 year difference. I never knew how much I liked kids until I had a sister. She's a little fucking genius too. Already reading chapterbooks by herself. I can't believe it. The parents are thinking about homeschooling her.

Man, I miss the little shit.

goldpony

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 02, 2010, 07:46 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 02, 2010, 05:27 PM

It's a 16 year difference. I never knew how much I liked kids until I had a sister. She's a little fucking genius too. Already reading chapterbooks by herself. I can't believe it. The parents are thinking about homeschooling her.

Man, I miss the little shit.

Cut your hair hippy! (as i brush aside my long locks)

My brother and I are 12 years apart and are somewhat distant. Keep up the contact cause you dont want to let that relationship get neglected, trust me. I mean, who will bail you out in 13 years?

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Mascara Snake

My Sis is 5 years younger than me, you should be glad she's only 6 cause when she starts goin out to bar's and bringin boyfriends home, she'll resent you for lookin after her best interests.

"Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST..."  Frank Zappa

lostpilot

jv_

hey look its esra

blixa

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 02, 2010, 05:14 PM

I've got srs hippy hair going on these days.

you look incredibly good. don't cut your hair too short and grow a moustache, and a beard if you want.

Vesanic

Moustaches suck.

blixa

a moustache will get you laid, brotha.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 03, 2010, 12:42 PM
a moustache will get you laid, brotha.

The french word " laid " means ugly.  ;D

blixa

this isn't france!

in english, it means you get a root.

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Mar 03, 2010, 01:25 PM
this isn't france!

in english, it means you get a root.

I know, I say this because french is my language.

Plus, I never needed a moustache to get laid. Even worse, I grew a moustache one year and everybody found it repulsive.

blixa

C'EST IMPOSSIBLE!

post a picture of you with and without a moustache and we'll see. i've heard about a few men that don't look good with facial hair. i find them fascinating.

Vesanic

Good french.  :D

I haven't got any picture of me with a moustache. I rarely take pictures of myself.

blixa

oh, here i was assuming all french people photobooth everyday. damn movies like amelie where all they do is lie to me!