Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
Quote from: blixa on Apr 17, 2010, 12:09 PM
it's too hard and you don't have medicare and i couldn't sleep with any of the hot jewish guys i kept bumping into in skokie and i couldn't buy any grog AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BECAUSE I WAS TWENTY YEARS OLD!
as in skokie, illinois? just outside chicago? if so, awesome, i live right near there.

oh yeah and what you said about the american south having the best food, gimme a break. there's a reason chicago is one of the fattest cities.

skokie is where the hot jewz be at!

i got some indian in chicago. i'm not much of a pizza person because i hate cheese and mexican food makes me sick. i can only tolerate asian (primarily thai), middle eastern and indian food.

the american south appeals to me the most because i love the music that comes out of there. my favourite musician is will oldham and he's from louisville. i definitely want to go to new orleans!

devilinside

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2010, 12:32 PM
it's too hard and you don't have medicare and i couldn't sleep with any of the hot jewish guys i kept bumping into in skokie and i couldn't buy any grog AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BECAUSE I WAS TWENTY YEARS OLD!
as in skokie, illinois? just outside chicago? if so, awesome, i live right near there.

oh yeah and what you said about the american south having the best food, gimme a break. there's a reason chicago is one of the fattest cities.

i got some indian in chicago. i'm not much of a pizza person because i hate cheese and mexican food makes me sick. i can only tolerate asian (primarily thai), middle eastern and indian food.

the american south appeals to me the most because i love the music that comes out of there. my favourite musician is will oldham and he's from louisville. i definitely want to go to new orleans!

People that say that southern food is the best have never had food here in Seattle. Seriously. We have the most flavorful food in the country. And we have better sushi than Japan. A lot of the fish they use actually comes from here. So our fish is far more fresh. We have the best fucking salmon I've ever tasted in my life. And the best crab.

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

tarkil

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 19, 2010, 08:06 PM
And we have better sushi than Japan. A lot of the fish they use actually comes from here. So our fish is far more fresh. We have the best fucking salmon I've ever tasted in my life. And the best crab.

I would doubt that... Then I never went to Seattle so I couldn't tell for sure, but I'd be amazed to find any place in the world where sushi would be better than a good sushi place in Japan...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: tarkil on Apr 20, 2010, 12:33 AM
And we have better sushi than Japan. A lot of the fish they use actually comes from here. So our fish is far more fresh. We have the best fucking salmon I've ever tasted in my life. And the best crab.

I would doubt that... Then I never went to Seattle so I couldn't tell for sure, but I'd be amazed to find any place in the world where sushi would be better than a good sushi place in Japan...

Having never been to Japan, I can't say this is my opinion, it is the opinion of people I know that HAVE been to Japan. The thing is, is that most of the sushi places here are owned by white folk and are local chains. You gotta find the tiny sushi places run by immigrants to get the good shit. We definitely do have the best crab and salmon on the planet though. Some of the best seafood ever. Go to Maine if you want lobster though.

ToneDef

I fucking love seafood.

My housemate hates that shit. Motherfucker won't even eat Prawn Cocktail crisps.

I might just put a whole fucking baby squid in his sock or something.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I've never been the biggest fan of seafood, but good sushi, good crab and good smoked salmon make me cream my fucking jeans.

Law

Quote from: stapezee on Apr 19, 2010, 04:33 AM
I had a slice of the famous Rays pizza in Nyc.  It was good but I wasn't blown away. 

Koronet Pizza man on the Upper West Side, biggest slice ever for like 3 bucks.

blixa

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2010, 12:32 PM

People that say that southern food is the best have never had food here in Seattle. Seriously. We have the most flavorful food in the country. And we have better sushi than Japan. A lot of the fish they use actually comes from here. So our fish is far more fresh. We have the best fucking salmon I've ever tasted in my life. And the best crab.

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

dude, nothing beats a good scone.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Not a scone fan. They don't taste like anything to me.

blixa

you put some butter and jam on it. it tastes great.

Crazylegs

lostpilot

Jacob

that first one is fucking beautiful.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Those are pretty awesome

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

First one looks like some sci-fi shit. Like a ship jumping through hyperspace or some shit.

lostpilot

I hope Katla volcano will not be triggered by Eyjafjallajokull. That would be much more destructive and would stop any plane from flying for much longer period than this time.

bright lights, big city

obviously they are horrible for people near it, but i love volcanos. for some reason i'm just fascinated by them, and Eyjafjallajokull is no different. who knows what will happen with Katla. it normally erupts every 50 years or so, but the last eruption was 90 years ago.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?