Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Freezepoop on May 14, 2010, 03:39 AM

what does your nametag say? is your name really ALE? awesome :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wax

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Freezepoop

Quote from: goldpony on May 14, 2010, 07:15 PM
what does your nametag say? is your name really ALE? awesome :)
My name's Alejandra, but Ale (Alley) is what I go by :]

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Every fucking time I see your name I'm really tempted to shit in a bag and then throw it in my freezer.

Freezepoop

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 15, 2010, 03:04 AM
Every fucking time I see your name I'm really tempted to shit in a bag and then throw it in my freezer.
Haha that's awesome.

wheresmysnare

For anyone into drums, pics of a kit that i'm putting together, the choice of shell colour is white pony inspired.

http://yfrog.com/55dsc03248gj

http://yfrog.com/5bdsc03254yj

Crazylegs

I'm not a fan of the black hardware, but it's a nice set, and very nice cymbals. What kind of K ride is that?

Here's my kit. Some of you may notice the absolutely brilliant photo quality. It was shot with my not so brilliant phone.

bright lights, big city

even with that quality, that pic managed to give me a raging hard-on. all those cymbals... shit i need to get back into percussion.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

One can never have enough cymbals. I've got loads more lying around that's not in this picture.

sing blue silver

yeah i rock this...

i like to keep it simple.

nintendoXO

xbox controller on the table in crazylegs picture... :\

Crazylegs

Freezepoop

I posted in the wrong topic. So here's a picture. again.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 15, 2010, 04:55 PM
I'm not a fan of the black hardware, but it's a nice set, and very nice cymbals. What kind of K ride is that?

Here's my kit. Some of you may notice the absolutely brilliant photo quality. It was shot with my not so brilliant phone.

Heya, liking your cymbals and tom arrangement ! the K is a K Custom 22" medium ride. The crash is 14" A Custom fast crash, the hihats are a custom mastersound, the crashed will eventually go 14" 16" 18" but i'll have to kiss my kidney good bye or whore myself as a rent boy, haven't decided which is the lesser evil yet.

Crazylegs

i think kidney. If you want cheap but awesome cymbals, you should look for some diril cymbals. It's a relatively new company founded by Ibrahim Diril, a legend in the cymbal industry, he's worked with cymbals like the byzance series by meinl (which are some of the best cymbals me thinks). I don't know where to buy them in the uk, but you should check out their website. I've got a 22" jazz ride, 18" trad china, and a 12" trad splash, and i love them all.

By the way. His brother Murat Diril also has a new company called murat diril, and much can be said of the quality and price of his products, aswell as the experience, but i've never tried any Murat Diril cymbals.

Both these guys can make custom cymbals for you aswell, for no extra cost, just extra delivery time.

http://www.dirilcymbals.com/dirilcymbals/

Penicks

my friend is such a john travolta clone in this picture it isn't even funny

theis

nintendoXO

Jacob

hahaha!

Theis, that girl is really cute.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep