Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:39 AMOr shit, at least make me and Josh Mods.....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

LOLJK, if I was offered a mod position on here, I'd turn it down to be honest. I do think Corey would make a great mod though, now that we're on the topic. Just throwing that out there.

theis

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:39 AM
Quote from: theis on May 26, 2010, 04:52 PM
wax, stop posting shit in this thread. The pics you post belong in the "Bullshit" thread.

This is for pics of SL members and/or pics taken by SL members.
Quote from: theis on Feb 01, 2009, 05:02 PM

Hmmmm so unless I'm mistaken this is you right?  And this is you, doing the exact same thing you're threatening to ban him for right?  On my little journey to find this I also noticed that you troll this shit out of this thread and pretty much just talk shit to everyone who is having a conversation in which you are not included , and I know I got threatened to be banned at least 100 times for doing that exact same thing.  I also noticed just about every single moderator, and many many members, posting pics exactly like what you are giving wax shit about, I just love most of them too much to call them out on it. 

It is absolutely pathetic that we have pretty much made every single lame ass who post for 6 months straight on this board a Mod.  We get little insecure cry babies like theis ruining other peoples fun on SL all because they aren't having any fun with him.  I think it might be about time to cut down on the #s and lets just trust some of the older-more mature members to do this.  Or shit, at least make me and Josh Mods.....its only fair if everyone else gets to be one too.

But long story short.  Theis, STFU. 

Wow, congrats you quoted a post that's over a year old.

The reason why I'm pointing out "wax" is 'cause he's been troll-like ever since he signed up.

And what are you talking about me giving people shit? I get along with most people here and have no problems with you either. I'm not being a mod nazi and the reason behind me PM'ing wax was NOT because of the pics he posted in this thread. He spammed 4-5 other threads with random pics. I deleted those and sent him a warning. What the fuck is wrong with that?

"It is absolutely pathetic that we have pretty much made every single lame ass who post for 6 months straight on this board a Mod" - Actually, I've been a member since '05.

Vesanic

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2010, 11:50 AM
the reason behind me PM'ing wax was NOT because of the pics he posted in this thread. He spammed 4-5 other threads with random pics.

This is true.

Variable

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2010, 11:50 AM
Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 10:39 AM
Quote from: theis on May 26, 2010, 04:52 PM
wax, stop posting shit in this thread. The pics you post belong in the "Bullshit" thread.

This is for pics of SL members and/or pics taken by SL members.
Quote from: theis on Feb 01, 2009, 05:02 PM

Hmmmm so unless I'm mistaken this is you right?  And this is you, doing the exact same thing you're threatening to ban him for right?  On my little journey to find this I also noticed that you troll this shit out of this thread and pretty much just talk shit to everyone who is having a conversation in which you are not included , and I know I got threatened to be banned at least 100 times for doing that exact same thing.  I also noticed just about every single moderator, and many many members, posting pics exactly like what you are giving wax shit about, I just love most of them too much to call them out on it. 

It is absolutely pathetic that we have pretty much made every single lame ass who post for 6 months straight on this board a Mod.  We get little insecure cry babies like theis ruining other peoples fun on SL all because they aren't having any fun with him.  I think it might be about time to cut down on the #s and lets just trust some of the older-more mature members to do this.  Or shit, at least make me and Josh Mods.....its only fair if everyone else gets to be one too.

But long story short.  Theis, STFU. 

Wow, congrats you quoted a post that's over a year old.

The reason why I'm pointing out "wax" is 'cause he's been troll-like ever since he signed up.

And what are you talking about me giving people shit? I get along with most people here and have no problems with you either. I'm not being a mod nazi and the reason behind me PM'ing wax was NOT because of the pics he posted in this thread. He spammed 4-5 other threads with random pics. I deleted those and sent him a warning. What the fuck is wrong with that?

"It is absolutely pathetic that we have pretty much made every single lame ass who post for 6 months straight on this board a Mod" - Actually, I've been a member since '05.
Yes I am aware of how long you have been here.  But I think we might actually have more mods than regular members.  Why?  I think we could get away with like 2 people being mods. 

And I just happened to run into conversation after conversation with you telling people to shut up or that they were stupid.  I can quote if you would like me to do that too?  They were in 2010 since this seems to matter to you.  Who gives a shit how old your post was?  You ( Speaking as a mod and not casually ) told someone not to do something that you do/ have done.  You got to be a little bit more careful if you want to ride a high horse.  Or just chill the fuck out.  Can you just do that and let people enjoy the board please? 

Oh an I don't know what wax is doing in other threads.  Whatever it is, obviously hasn't bothered me much.  Just chill and let people have their fun.  It usually makes for a much more entertaining board when this happens anyways.  I have seen this board go through slow streaks where people would love to have someone going around posting in all the topics just trying to have fun.  Lets not scare everyone off and return to that. K?

theis

Sure, people should have fun. But there's a difference between fun and spamming random threads with pics.

Like I said, that's why I pointed out wax. Sure, it wasn't the best thread to give him a lesson in , but he annoyed me with his neverending bullshit. There are rules on a forum and the most common one is, you don't spam.

I told him to cut the shit.

End. Peace.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 12:03 PMI have seen this board go through slow streaks where people would love to have someone going around posting in all the topics just trying to have fun.  Lets not scare everyone off and return to that. K?

^^FUCKING THIS^^

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2010, 12:10 PM
Sure, people should have fun. But there's a difference between fun and spamming random threads with pics.

Like I said, that's why I pointed out wax. Sure, it wasn't the best thread to give him a lesson in , but he annoyed me with his neverending bullshit. There are rules on a forum and the most common one is, you don't spam.

End. Peace.

"Please, stop posting on a mostly dead forum...please. Even if it is entertaining. Just stop."

theis

Christ, get a room you two and buttfuck each other already.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Don't think I won't.

Jacob

you guys are getting really fucking annoying. why do you have to yet again start fighting with mods for no real reason whatsoever? does it make you feel awesome and rebellious? are you that fucking bored and lonely?

the boards are very much alive these days and if you spent a few minutes not only clicking the update button in the chit chat section but have a look around and join some other discussion around here you'd notice that. but if you really have nothing to do, then here's some advice: get. the. fuck. out.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 27, 2010, 12:14 PM
Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 12:03 PMI have seen this board go through slow streaks where people would love to have someone going around posting in all the topics just trying to have fun.  Lets not scare everyone off and return to that. K?

^^FUCKING THIS^^

End. Peace.

"Please, stop posting on a mostly dead forum...please. Even if it is entertaining. Just stop."

"I mean, we hardly get any new members anymore.  And practically everyone hates my pompous ass.  But really, just stop posting. We don't like change round here.  We like the same 3 people posting 1 post a month about how orderly our forum is.  And don't try to change it."

Variable

but he annoyed me
This is my point exactly.  It was personal, and thats bull shit.  Hints why I called for mature board members to be the only ones to hold the Moderator spots. 

theis

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 12:23 PM
but he annoyed me
This is my point exactly.  It was personal, and thats bull shit.  Hints why I called for mature board members to be the only ones to hold the Moderator spots. 

Not personal. His troll like behavior annoyed me. If he hadn't already been spamming I wouldn't have said a word about the pics in this thread.

Variable

Quote from: Jacob on May 27, 2010, 12:21 PM
you guys are getting really fucking annoying. why do you have to yet again start fighting with mods for no real reason whatsoever? does it make you feel awesome and rebellious? are you that fucking bored and lonely?

the boards are very much alive these days and if you spent a few minutes not only clicking the update button in the chit chat section but have a look around and join some other discussion around here you'd notice that. but if you really have nothing to do, then here's some advice: get. the. fuck. out.
Oh Oh Oh I know.  SHUT THE FUCK UP JACOB.  Don't try to get all fucking high and mighty now just because your little fag mod boy friend obviously fucked up and got called out on it.  No body gives a shit about you either.  Both of you troll the shit out of this place just because you think you can.  You think we are pathetic?  Does it make us feel rebellious?  Take a look in the mirror you church bitch.  You go around acting all high and mighty on a god dammed online deftones message board.  "Enforcing the rules" as if you were a god dammed supreme court judge upholding the constitution.  Its not that fucking serious you fucking lame ass.  And it IS Pathetic, that you take it so fucking serious.  Everyone else is just trying to relax for a few min and maybe have a couple laughs.  You're treating this like your upholding the fucking Geneva Convention.  And thats fucking annoying, and if fucking pisses me off, and I don't really give a shit how much it annoys you, I'm going to let you know when you and your fag friend are being stupid.  SO QUIT BEING STUPID, and you wont have to hear it from me anymore.  

That would make sense to any intelligent person.  Lets see if it sets in with Jacob and Theis......

Variable

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2010, 12:25 PM
Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 12:23 PM
but he annoyed me

Not personal. His troll like behavior annoyed me. If he hadn't already been spamming I wouldn't have said a word about the pics in this thread.
So were on a " how ever many strikes until theis gets annoyed" rule around here now?

Variable

Oh and BTW.  At least know the fucking definitions of the rules you guys are accusing people of breaking.  Its a god dammed good thing neither of you have aspirations of becoming lawyers. 

spam    (spām)   
n.  Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.
tr.v.   spammed, spamĀ·ming, spams

To send unsolicited e-mail to.

To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.

theis

You're really fucking stepping over the line now, Trey. Calling me a fag?

Keep pushing it, buddy.

Vesanic

I am sooo having fun, right now.  8)

Variable

Quote from: theis on May 27, 2010, 12:36 PM
You're really fucking stepping over the line now, Trey. Calling me a fag?

Keep pushing it, buddy.
Or what?  you going to ban me too?

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on May 27, 2010, 08:11 AM
So i was just scrolling through the pages of this thread to find examples of Thesis and other moderators posting pics that were not of them, other members, or that they didn't personally take ( oh yeah douche bag, I got your # ) and I ran across this.  And I just wanted to say, awwwwww.  And WTF?  Is this what goes on around here when in my absence?
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 23, 2010, 12:48 PM
Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Mar 23, 2010, 03:03 AM
If by a lot, you mean two and those two are me and Trey, then yes.

It's too bad we both have dicks, because we'd make some sexy (but crippled) fucking babies.

You got me...you+ Trey= insta-orgasm.  I was trying to make the other guys feel good too though.

LOL...no need to explain!

Penicks

poast sum piks u diks

GLUGLUGLUGLUG