Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2011, 01:58 PM
They are too skinny. And I'm pretty sure Blixa's body must be delicious.

well if we were all in a situation where cannibalism was necessary, she'd be my vote for first to be eaten.

black coffee

if we were in a situation of population decline, they would be on my list to...

blixa

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 07, 2011, 02:02 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 07, 2011, 01:58 PM
They are too skinny. And I'm pretty sure Blixa's body must be delicious.

well if we were all in a situation where cannibalism was necessary, she'd be my vote for first to be eaten.

why are you two hatin'? but...thank you.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 07, 2011, 05:06 AM
i like my calories too much to part with them. i'm pretty happy with my body. i have my off days but generally i'm alright with it. i wouldn't want to be that skinny anyway. their bodies don't appeal to my desires for myself.
I hear you.  I like women with curves and a little meat on them.  I caught myself checking out the manikins at Lane Bryant the other day.  I started laughing at myself because of how lame that was.  But obviously I like those kinds of bodies. 

That being said I like slim and Athletic builds too.  My GF is actually super skinny.  She just has a naturally athletic body type.  But when she came home for her two week of R&R in November, she was way too skinny.  I didn't mind telling her either.  I understand why, we worked together doing almost the exact same job the last 3 months that I was in Afghanistan and I lost SO much weight because of how busy we were.  I just didn't have time to eat.  Plus going to get food was a pain in the ass because of our proximity to the chow hall, so a lot of the times we would just take a pass on eating even if we had the time.  But when I came back people were astonished at how skinny I was.  The word emaciated started getting thrown around a lot.  My dad and step mom literally wouldn't ever let me leave the house to go do anything unless I ate something first. 
My point is just that she was way too skinny.  She was still beautiful to me, but not quite as sexy as she was when she didn't look malnourished.  She will never be curvaceous like the Lane Bryant models just because of her genetics.  But no matter what your body type is, I like girls who actually eat and don't try to starve themselves to look sexy. 

blixa

plus size models are very very beautiful. it's funny, while i was doing theory during my art degree i realised that all the beautiful women in greek, french, and italian paintings and sculptures i was seeing would now be considered as fat and obese. i had to laugh because there was nothing else to do or say. i don't think the only reason girls starve themselves is to be sexy. there are so many factors. it's so complicate i don't even understand it half the time, even when i'm doing it.

there are some girls that sport the skinny physique really well. women like pj harvey. she's insanely skinny but i've always found her rather beautiful.

Variable

Yeah Kat ( my GF ) is just naturally slim but she looks great anyways.  Just when she was actually skinny for her, was when she started to look bad. 

I'm usually a pretty stocky-muscular guy.  I lost 35 pounds on that last deployment.  And it was mainly muscle.  I looked horrible.  So if a guy with my body type lost all that, imagine how she would look.....

blixa

how long did it take to gain the weight back?

Variable

Well...... I think I started looking healthier a couple weeks after I got back.  But my close friends disagreed.  I mean they were used to seeing me weighing a lean 200lbs.  Then I lose 35lbs of muscle.  My arms were tiny compared to what they used to be.  So even though I could see my face looking better and my body filling out a little more, I think they still just noticed how I didn't have anywhere near the muscle tone that I used to.

And I'm still a lot thinner than I was before I left.  I keep starting to work out, then end up stopping due to some kind of event.  First it was post deployment leave, then it was the Marine Corps Ball, then it was thanksgiving.  Then I did really good between thanksgiving and about December 16th, but when I went on leave for Christmas I once again had to stop.  And I haven't started again even though I have been back over a week because I have been really sick and just don't have it in me.

Plus I have a pretty nasty right shoulder injury.  So 1. there are a lot of exercises that I can't do because of it.  Even though I can still manage to get a pretty good work out.  It's just painful (in a bad way ) at times.  And 2.  My shoulder surgery should be going down very soon ( I find out tomorrow actually ) so It's a bit discouraging to know that no matter how hard I work I'm going to end up losing it again after my surgery. 

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Jan 08, 2011, 11:06 AM

I'm not. I've seen some pics of you, like, full, without your face, and if the face is as good as the rest, I'd so eat you.

downtownpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 09, 2011, 05:16 PM
Well...... I think I started looking healthier a couple weeks after I got back.  But my close friends disagreed.  I mean they were used to seeing me weighing a lean 200lbs.  Then I lose 35lbs of muscle.  My arms were tiny compared to what they used to be.  So even though I could see my face looking better and my body filling out a little more, I think they still just noticed how I didn't have anywhere near the muscle tone that I used to.

And I'm still a lot thinner than I was before I left.  I keep starting to work out, then end up stopping due to some kind of event.  First it was post deployment leave, then it was the Marine Corps Ball, then it was thanksgiving.  Then I did really good between thanksgiving and about December 16th, but when I went on leave for Christmas I once again had to stop.  And I haven't started again even though I have been back over a week because I have been really sick and just don't have it in me.

Plus I have a pretty nasty right shoulder injury.  So 1. there are a lot of exercises that I can't do because of it.  Even though I can still manage to get a pretty good work out.  It's just painful (in a bad way ) at times.  And 2.  My shoulder surgery should be going down very soon ( I find out tomorrow actually ) so It's a bit discouraging to know that no matter how hard I work I'm going to end up losing it again after my surgery. 

How tall are you? I'm a little less than 6ft and constantly weigh between 150 and 165. It's weird, I don't do anything differently to make the weight fluctuate. I just go between looking normal, and looking scrawny.

bright lights, big city

you s.o.b. in time your metabolism will fuck you up, haha.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 09, 2011, 08:11 PM

mine just did this past year. it sucks.

downtownpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 09, 2011, 08:11 PM

I know this. That's why I'm starting to make a habit of eating better and exercising.

lostpilot

I can eat whatever I want, how much I want (actually, most of the time I eat double portions) and my weight does not change at all, I am skinny. My metabolism rockssssss.

raynor

Soon you'll turn into a french fry though. Skinny, yet fat.

Jerry_Curls

^This is what i'm scared of. Well not scared, but I really don't want it to happen. I'm going to be lanky, yet have a belly. wEiRd o_0

HAI GAIS!

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

blixa

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 09, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 08, 2011, 11:06 AM

I'm not. I've seen some pics of you, like, full, without your face, and if the face is as good as the rest, I'd so eat you.

MWAHAHAHA NEVA but to get an idea, i look like this a bit:

i dress like that too. i love my lime coloured tights.

Variable

Quote from: downtownpony on Jan 09, 2011, 07:32 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 09, 2011, 05:16 PM
Well...... I think I started looking healthier a couple weeks after I got back.  But my close friends disagreed.  I mean they were used to seeing me weighing a lean 200lbs.  Then I lose 35lbs of muscle.  My arms were tiny compared to what they used to be.  So even though I could see my face looking better and my body filling out a little more, I think they still just noticed how I didn't have anywhere near the muscle tone that I used to.

And I'm still a lot thinner than I was before I left.  I keep starting to work out, then end up stopping due to some kind of event.  First it was post deployment leave, then it was the Marine Corps Ball, then it was thanksgiving.  Then I did really good between thanksgiving and about December 16th, but when I went on leave for Christmas I once again had to stop.  And I haven't started again even though I have been back over a week because I have been really sick and just don't have it in me.

Plus I have a pretty nasty right shoulder injury.  So 1. there are a lot of exercises that I can't do because of it.  Even though I can still manage to get a pretty good work out.  It's just painful (in a bad way ) at times.  And 2.  My shoulder surgery should be going down very soon ( I find out tomorrow actually ) so It's a bit discouraging to know that no matter how hard I work I'm going to end up losing it again after my surgery.  

How tall are you? I'm a little less than 6ft and constantly weigh between 150 and 165. It's weird, I don't do anything differently to make the weight fluctuate. I just go between looking normal, and looking scrawny.
I'm about 5'9.  My weight usually always stayed around 185-195 on its own.  I think I'm creeping back up around there again.  I have a really stocky build though.  And a huge ass, so thats where a lot of the weight goes (no homo)

Variable

Quote from: raynor on Jan 09, 2011, 11:59 PM
Soon you'll turn into a french fry though. Skinny, yet fat.
It's called being skinny on the outside and fat on the inside.