Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Quote from: raynor on Jan 09, 2011, 11:59 PM
Soon you'll turn into a french fry though. Skinny, yet fat.

Yep, it'll change if you don't do sports or exercise at all. Thin arms and legs and a belly, looks shitty.

raynor

Quote from: blixa on Jan 10, 2011, 04:04 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 09, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 08, 2011, 11:06 AM
why are you two hatin'? but...thank you.

I'm not. I've seen some pics of you, like, full, without your face, and if the face is as good as the rest, I'd so eat you.

MWAHAHAHA NEVA but to get an idea, i look like this a bit:

i dress like that too. i love my lime coloured tights.
haha that sorta looks like you actually.

I use to have an old photo of you on my computer. You were holding a sign with my name on it and my friends would always ask who you were. I never really figured out a good answer, so I always said it was some chick I banged.

lolz

Vesanic

Quote from: raynor on Jan 10, 2011, 09:03 PM
I never really figured out a good answer, so I always said it was some chick I banged.

Baahahaha.

Variable

Quote from: raynor on Jan 10, 2011, 09:03 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 10, 2011, 04:04 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 09, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 08, 2011, 11:06 AM
why are you two hatin'? but...thank you.

I'm not. I've seen some pics of you, like, full, without your face, and if the face is as good as the rest, I'd so eat you.

MWAHAHAHA NEVA but to get an idea, i look like this a bit:

i dress like that too. i love my lime coloured tights.
haha that sorta looks like you actually.

I use to have an old photo of you on my computer. You were holding a sign with my name on it and my friends would always ask who you were. I never really figured out a good answer, so I always said it was some chick I banged.

lolz
you save the pics that the members post of themselves?

blixa

it wasn't a picture i posted here. i sent it to him so it makes sense that he kept it seeing we "banged" and all.

my camera is fucked because the shutter wasn't keeping up with the light reading. dropped it in to get fixed today. this is a normal day for me; stealing succulents from my uncle's backyard while he's in america.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

raynor

Quote from: blixa on Jan 11, 2011, 09:11 AM
it wasn't a picture i posted here. i sent it to him so it makes sense that he kept it seeing we "banged" and all.
haha I was only half kidding by the way, but it was always weird when they asked so that would have been a good answer though.

what camera do you have by the way? I still havn't gotten around to buying an analog yet, mostly cause film costs so damn much. I really wanna get some sort of medium format.

blixa

i have several cameras. i keep accumulating them. i have a nikon em and an olympus xa that i primarily shoot on. for projects i usually use an nikon f80. a canon ae-1 is very very good. i know you're a digital canon user so you're better off buying a canon slr so your lenses don't go to waste.

if you're thinking medium format, go for hasselblad. their 500 series are very good. anton corbijn uses the 503cw. he used 35mm for 15 years before he started using medium format. if you want something more compact go for a mamiya 7. that is only if you like the 6x7 frame. but if you're like me and love 6x6 then go for a mamiya 6, which is what i want to buy when i have the $$$.

Variable

Quote from: raynor on Jan 11, 2011, 10:04 AM
Quote from: blixa on Jan 11, 2011, 09:11 AM
haha I was only half kidding by the way, but it was always weird when they asked so that would have been a good answer though.

what camera do you have by the way? I still havn't gotten around to buying an analog yet, mostly cause film costs so damn much. I really wanna get some sort of medium format.
Yeah it just sounded a little e-stalkerish at first.  But with the entire story, that makes perfect sense.  Especially since you guys banged

raynor

I wouldn't mind stalking blixa though. Imagine the weird stuff you'd find out!

blixa: I've been looking at the hasselblad 500 with the 80 mm lens. They seem really cool, and not THAT expensive (it's a Hasselblad after all). Might buy one if I have some more money in the future.

blixa

Quote from: raynor on Jan 12, 2011, 09:13 AM
I wouldn't mind stalking blixa though. Imagine the weird stuff you'd find out!

blixa: I've been looking at the hasselblad 500 with the 80 mm lens. They seem really cool, and not THAT expensive (it's a Hasselblad after all). Might buy one if I have some more money in the future.

even if you end up spending a bit on it, it's well worth it. that camera is rank! an 80mm is a good lens. so is a 60mm, 120mm and a 150mm. i would totally have babies with a hasselblad.

sing blue silver

bright lights, big city

Gold Dust fuckin rocked. Might be the best thing Lady Gaga's done.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Crazylegs

not as intoxicated as her.

theis

one weak

from_musings

theis

That's fucking awesome.

defskull

Yeah that is actually very sweet. Never in my life have I ever thought about the filming process for the MGM lion but it looks pretty cool.