Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 31, 2011, 11:09 AM
hunting is such a cruel practice
Do you disagree with  sport-fishing too?

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jan 31, 2011, 02:21 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 31, 2011, 11:09 AM
hunting is such a cruel practice
Do you disagree with  sport-fishing too?

Yes, I do actually. But only when that is sport-fishing. A.k.a. killing fish for fun.

black coffee

Just because it's called sport-fishing doesn't mean nobody eats the fish or it gets killed for no reason.

lostpilot

Quote from: black coffee on Jan 31, 2011, 02:31 PM
Just because it's called sport-fishing doesn't mean nobody eats the fish or it gets killed for no reason.

Well then you understand my point where I draw the line :)

one weak

wait fishing to eat fish is fine, but hunting to eat meat is not?

lostpilot

Quote from: one weak on Jan 31, 2011, 04:02 PM
wait fishing to eat fish is fine, but hunting to eat meat is not?

I did not say that. I meant hunting for fun. Trophies. Get your facts right, lol

one weak

well, you just said hunting is cruel so i assumed.

wheresmysnare

It's ok to eat fish, because they don't have any feelings - Kurt Cobain

Gotta be true then

lostpilot

did  you know that fish have a very similar CNS to human CNS? And, oh, surprise, they have an ability to feel physical pain

Crazylegs

Alls i know is that i can't wait to go fly fishing when spring gets here. I eat all the fish I catch though, as long as they're large enough.

wheresmysnare

Lucian: Some say he's half man, half fish. Others say its more of a 70/30 split. Whatever the percentage, he's one fishy bastard.
Colin: Some say he's a ghost; can't catch what don't exist... Hook goes right through him.
Lucian: Some say he's acquired the taste of human meat, won't respond to conventional bait; only way to hook him is to use a child's toe.
The Moon: Some say Old Gregg is like a big fish finger, but big like, umm... like a garage. As big as a garage. Imagine a fish finger as big as a garage! Oooh, it's a big one!

svjchtr

Vesanic

Bahahahahahaha.  ;D

blixa

our work fridge:

wheresmysnare

That's one depressing fridge, do you have passive aggressive colleagues who leave threatening post-it-notes when they discover they're food has gone missing

blixa

they're not passive aggressive. they're just gross. once i opened the fridge and counted 18 cans of opened soft drink that was left by random staff.

i once had a note-war when someone wrote something on my soymilk carton.

Penicks

pick your poison

(this was from one night btw, and i didn't make the wonderful collage)

black coffee

The man of the thousand faces. All of them weird.

blixa

second row, second on the right. that is the closest thing to a normal facial expression.

Penicks

it sure as hell doesn't look like me