Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i want to papa bear hug stef. he's just so huggable.

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Apr 19, 2011, 02:50 PM
i want to papa bear hug stef. he's just so huggable.

my girlfriend says that all the time too.

chick de la lynch

He's like one, giant, stoned teddy bear. How could he not be huggable?

BillyNo.9

Think he has B.O ?

devilinside

No,he doesn't have BO! I've hugged him many times and he's never been funky.

BillyNo.9

Wow... he is one well maintained stoner... Pearly white's, smellin fresh n shit... props to him for that :)

Variable

Really?  You give props to someone for taking showers and brushing their teeth?  Will you please be on my acceptance comity when I apply to Harvard Law? 

devilinside

Aaah....Easter....

Penicks

devilinside

Yeaaah...in the past 3 weeks I believe we've had 6 tornadoes? Middle Tennessee is the new tornado alley! Luckily I've only had trees fall and my trampoline airlifted a few streets away.

Penicks

how the hell can you NOT shit your pants

devilinside

Haha...I'm pretty sure some people do! It's sucks because  you can never really predict where they're gonna pop up,just the general area,then by that time...there it is. That one was an F4 and it killed a few people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfvgWlhUwH8&playnext=1&list=PLB72771C397555086

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Variable on Apr 25, 2011, 02:56 AM
Really?  You give props to someone for taking showers and brushing their teeth?  Will you please be on my acceptance comity when I apply to Harvard Law? 

For a big guy who probably sweats a lot onstage ya, he gets props for smellin good.

blixa

NEPHEW UPDATE!
easter arvo:

late night craze:

i know they tend to get big quickly, and i hear people say it all the time, but they get big so fucking quickly!

bright lights, big city

he's so startled in the last pic!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

it's actually his intrigued face. when he see's something he's excited about he always makes that expression.

Penicks

he looks just like any other damn kid of his age

oh yeah, i went there

from_musings

aaaaw how cute!

(i totally agree with penick, but i won't go there, i've got manners)

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 26, 2011, 07:50 AM
he looks just like any other damn kid of his age

oh yeah, i went there

i agree. in essence, it's a life where your days are an unending stream of shit and piss and cookies that your son won't like. you won't realise until you have a child that you tend to place a special sort of importance on it because it's YOURS.

i was stating more the fact that i finally understand the saying of how quick babies get big because i'm seeing it before my eyes.

blixa

best $4 i ever spent!

i also found it strange that i have just noticed that i don't have a light globe in my room. i basically live off a table lamp. i've always liked minimal amount of light.