Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Quote from: blixa on Apr 26, 2011, 01:32 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Apr 26, 2011, 07:50 AM
he looks just like any other damn kid of his age

oh yeah, i went there

i agree. in essence, it's a life where your days are an unending stream of shit and piss and cookies that your son won't like. you won't realise until you have a child that you tend to place a special sort of importance on it because it's YOURS.

That's pretty much the point. When I become a father one day, it will mean the world to me.
But until then, I can't imagine myself being happy all the time for couples who get kids and / or get married, and listen to their relationship issues with great interest, because it's their business and not mine.

I doesn't mean I don't care for my friends, but at the end of the day, charity begins at home.

Penicks

Vesanic

LOLOL LOOK AT MEH IM FLEMISH

from_musings

Coool picture. although I don't know what the sign says nor the meaning of the vegetables,you're both good looking together there.I like it. But someone really should switch places with your head and the cabbagehead so it looks like mr cabbagehead is holding your head,that would be awesome.
And oh yeah, you can't wear shoes like that and listen to deftones

Penicks

it was a baby shower of my sister's first kid (his name is miel). in belgium (elsewhere too? i dunno), just like babies being brought by a stork, it is said that babies are born out of a cauliflower

i refuse to believe this because i saw my sister's belly and tits grow exceptionally fast

i still don't like babies at all

i was wearing chino socks so all is good

from_musings

alright. but there's still a chance that it's true .. that her growing belly was a vegetable that, after birth to it, hatched a baby

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Penicks on May 04, 2011, 09:15 AM

i saw my sister's tits grow exceptionally fast

hehe

devilinside

Quote from: Penicks on May 04, 2011, 09:15 AM
it was a baby shower of my sister's first kid (his name is miel). in belgium (elsewhere too? i dunno), just like babies being brought by a stork, it is said that babies are born out of a cauliflower

i refuse to believe this because i saw my sister's belly and tits grow exceptionally fast

i still don't like babies at all

i was wearing chino socks so all is good

Interesting! I know here in America we used to have these doll's called Cabbage Patch doll's,and they were born from cabbage. LOL I guess southerners changed it around a bit.

sing blue silver

BillyNo.9

spitfire

whos that guy with the backstreet boys?

Crazylegs

from_musings

wow :) Usually when i see fan pictures with deftones,they seem to be quickly taken with a lot of people in the background, that pic was more serious,stylish and uncluttered. I assume that the image ends up in a frame behind glass and then up on the wall

lostpilot

blixa

mornings:

dream car!!!

BillyNo.9

I see this everyday but I've never noticed how fucked up it looks until now...

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Is that a coked out bear? The fuck?

Also, new band name, Coked Out Bears. Interpret that however you please.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 15, 2011, 09:01 PM
Is that a coked out bear? The fuck?

Seems that way. Its cub is equally high

blixa

(before i watched 'devil' and shunned elevators. plus this elevator wasn't working.)

taking a photo of st mary's cathedral.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?