Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i wish, mate. i was just drinking a soy chai latte. my friend was drinking green tea. they gave her milk with her green tea and we were both so confused. we were both like, "who puts milk in green tea?"

is it common?

bright lights, big city

no, milk and green tea sounds fucking disgusting. interestingly enough, i am currently drinking some spicy chai tea.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

blixa

we thought so! i love soy chai tea. there's a cafe i go to that brings out a whole teapot full of it for you. you get your money's worth.

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 16, 2011, 02:52 PM
gay.

says the guy who got an orgasm over eating a banana.

Crazylegs

Oldnewtype

Me making my scary face.

My new favorite person.

theis

lostpilot

being a badass musician and playing techno(genesis) at a live festival in Lithuania. Been invited to play in two very big festivals with lots of anticipation towards my performance. Life is good.

sing blue silver

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 15, 2011, 09:01 PM
Is that a coked out bear? The fuck?

Also, new band name, Coked Out Bears. Interpret that however you please.

BillyNo.9

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on May 17, 2011, 09:41 PM

being a badass musician and playing techno(genesis) at a live festival in Lithuania. Been invited to play in two very big festivals with lots of anticipation towards my performance. Life is good.

dude, that's awesome. i hate you!

from_musings

South Park s10e02 - Enjoying the smell of your own farts

black coffee

Corleone

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

AWESOMEPICTURE.JPG

Closeup of your gear, please.

Also, what DAW do you use?

Vesanic

lostpilot

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on May 20, 2011, 09:22 AM
AWESOMEPICTURE.JPG

Closeup of your gear, please.

Also, what DAW do you use?

Actually, none (DAW).
It's a system which is not mine, I only brought my laptop with Ableton Live + microphone with a guitar processor to sing some experimental ambient tunes. Experimental shizz. Yeah, I know, for an artist with 11 albums this set-up is pretty disappointing. I lay low, lol

raynor

Ableton Live is a DAW you n00b!

lostpilot

Sorry. I told you I am a noob when it comes to playing live and technical shit.

I create sounds, not research electronics or something..