Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

blixa

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 03, 2011, 05:26 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Jun 03, 2011, 10:46 AM
wow, i read it " I like death" my bad  ;D 

Haha I knew it. That's what I thought at first.

'i dig death' was sarcasm. it almost feels like every statement has to be explained.

Crazylegs

On the internet it very often has to be.

blixa

blixa

i should've used an emoticon but those things make me feel funny.

Penicks

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 05, 2011, 10:13 AM
i should've used an emoticon but those things make me feel funny.
:-* i feel the exact same way :'( ;)

???

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

my black toenail. it started out with a little black dot and now its spread:

Penicks

c...can i lick it?

blixa

kinky, but i like that. will you throw in a foot massage if you are allowed to give it a lick? i've never gotten a foot massage because i always thought it was a bit - wait for it -

Penicks

whenever i see a bare foot i have the urge to touch it, rub it, tickle it. but it doesn't give me boners (apparently it does for you). so am i a foot fetishist then? they're just very interesting

blixa

I LOVE FEET TOO. i'm slightly obsessed. it is very non-sexual. i just like them so much. i love putting nail polish on mens toes. it's so fulfilling. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i don't think you're a foot fetishist because if you were you would be into them sexually, which you're not. although the term fetish has sort of been disassociated from the sexual aspect nowadays so you could still have a foot fetish and not be aroused by the sight of feet.

Penicks

i polished the toe nails of my girlfriend a few weeks ago and it was one of the most awe inspiring moments of my life, i had to fight back tears. luckily she didn't notice it because she was too busy watching gossip girl

blixa

oh jesus christ hahahahahahaha i find that when i'm painting someone's nails, they can't be talking to me. i just want there to be silence. i don't mind music or tv sounds in the background but i want to be allowed to be completely overtaken by the activity. i'm getting so worked up talking about it now.

theis

Had a little BBQ this weekend...

STONED.

Stoned/drunk.

Beeeeer.

lostpilot

theis

Hey, what else is the point of weekend? ;)

Crazylegs

I find carlsberg to be better than tuborg. Looks like you're having a good time.

Vesanic

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jun 06, 2011, 09:42 PM
Had a little BBQ this weekend...

this picture is awesome. reminds me of some of my best pictures with my friends aka really creepy and awkward.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?