Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from_musings

devilinside

<~~~ this bitch has lost some weight! Just 30 more to go till im where I wanna be.

MommaBear

Your profile says your 23.  Neither of these girls look over 15.  The pretty one may not have even hit puberty yet.  Do you drive a black van with tinted windows by chance?

MommaBear

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 25, 2011, 04:37 PM
<~~~ this bitch has lost some weight! Just 30 more to go till im where I wanna be.

You look great!!!  I don't know where you going to get 30 more lbs. from though?!

devilinside

Haha...thanks. I just want my stomach flatter and my thighs could stand to be a little smaller. :p

from_musings

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 25, 2011, 04:42 PM
Your profile says your 23.  Neither of these girls look over 15.  The pretty one may not have even hit puberty yet.  Do you drive a black van with tinted windows by chance?

Ouch!

MommaBear

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 25, 2011, 04:51 PM
Haha...thanks. I just want my stomach flatter and my thighs could stand to be a little smaller. :p

Who doesn't want less gut and thigh?!  But the problem is that it never seems to come off in those places.  ::) 

All I am saying is, it'd be shame to loose the beautiful boobies!!  (  o  )(  o  )

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 25, 2011, 05:08 PM

Ouch!

You've got to be kidding me - Captain Insults-A-Lot taking offense to my measly post?!  Or is this just your attempt at shit stirring?

Vesanic

Holy hell you definitely lost weight K, keep it up and you'll be hotter than a volcano.

from_musings

Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 25, 2011, 07:23 PM
You've got to be kidding me - Captain Insults-A-Lot taking offense to my measly post?!  Or is this just your attempt at shit stirring?

i was just applauding the burn, you goof. not because of who it was addressed to, but because it was fun in itself. stress out a little ^

MommaBear

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 26, 2011, 01:49 PM
Quote from: MommaBear on Jun 25, 2011, 07:23 PM

i was just applauding the burn, you goof. not because of who it was addressed to, but because it was fun in itself. stress out a little ^

Oops, sorry . . I misunderstood.   :-[   

devilinside

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 26, 2011, 10:33 AM

Holy hell you definitely lost weight K, keep it up and you'll be hotter than a volcano.

LOL! I wouldn't go THAT far,but man I feel soo much better. :)

Deftones-argentina

congrats Kell, keep up the good work.

bright lights, big city

wowzers. congrats!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jun 28, 2011, 06:25 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/KeChe/IMG-20110616-00217a.jpg

congrats Kell, keep up the good work.
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 28, 2011, 02:03 PM

wowzers. congrats!

Thanks ya'll...it's a good feeling. :)

Penicks

your tits look amazing

so far my contribution

devilinside

Hmm...well thank you. haha

Oldnewtype

Your profile says your 23.  Neither of these girls look over 15.  The pretty one may not have even hit puberty yet.  Do you drive a black van with tinted windows by chance?

The ugly one is 21 the hot one is 22 and has a son whos almost 3. just because your a dinosaur doesn't mean you have to get jealous.

Oldnewtype

Quote from: from_musings on Jun 25, 2011, 01:02 PM
hey oldnewtype, is this new blonde girl normally out of your leauge material? if im not mistaken, that bigger lady dumped you? don't know what to make of it. this broad spectrum of your women's apperences confuse me.just be careful with dissing these fat chics because you might go back there sometime. until then, two thumbs up!

I still think bigger girls are hot, just nice to have a change of pace for once.

indychinoluv

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 25, 2011, 05:37 AM

She looks so fucking horrible.
Don't diss fat chicks. When you go home with one, you know there'll be something to eat in the kitchen.

from_musings

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jul 06, 2011, 08:48 AM
Don't diss fat chicks. When you go home with one, you know there'll be something to eat in the kitchen.

haha yeah, but they can get aggressive and dangerous if you start eating their food. they protect the fridge like a female bear protect their cubs