Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 25, 2011, 04:51 PM
Haha...thanks. I just want my stomach flatter and my thighs could stand to be a little smaller. :p

same with the stomach. i bought a sports bra to motivate me to lose weight. although i really like my body at the moment.

blixa

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jul 06, 2011, 08:48 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 25, 2011, 01:33 PM
Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jun 25, 2011, 05:37 AM

She looks so fucking horrible.
Don't diss fat chicks. When you go home with one, you know there'll be something to eat in the kitchen.

just found this photo on my parents camera. i think i was mimicking the hand on head haha

bright lights, big city

^^^ nice tiling job
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

cheers. my neighbours husband built the house. he died 14 years ago. the plumbing was horrendous when we first moved in. our garage flooded 4 times until my brother figured out what the problem was and fixed it.

Oldnewtype

yeah that porch is pimp.

Penicks

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Jerry_Curls

^ I fuckin love that outfit on your porch!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

spitfire

you look fit blixa

Penicks

what in the love of fuck is this monster doing on my wall

i live in europe, not fucking australia

jesus christ

BillyNo.9

I just cringed like a motherfucker then man. Thanks.  I'm guessing the weather is quite warm there at the moment? I get those spiders in my house too

Jacob

looks like the ones I had in my hotel room in Prague. did it jump when you tried to catch it?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

bright lights, big city

I was hanging out in my friends garage tonight with a few buds, when this huge spider (not quite as big as that beast) goes for a stroll in the middle of the garage. My friend takes one of those pop-it snappers leftover from July 4th and nailed the spider with it, first try. Next thing we know, dozens of tiny baby spiders start crawling all over the place.

Thank god we had some Axe body spray and a lighter nearby.
DERP

Penicks

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 15, 2011, 12:00 AM
looks like the ones I had in my hotel room in Prague. did it jump when you tried to catch it?

nah, it's just a european domestic house spider, it's pretty fast though

i heard its legs crawling

I HEARD

ITS LEGS

jesus christ

from_musings

big shadows on the wall and shit?  ffs.. it's big enough to put a leash on.

did you let it out / kill it? or is it your new roomie?

what a creep... i hate spiders

Penicks

like always, the damn thing disappeared when i forgot to keep my eye on it for FIVE.FREAKING.SECONDS.

from_musings

i wouldn't be able to sleep at night in that room or house knowing it might still be there. 

imagine waking up by it crawling over your face with his weight or even biting you somewhere.

have the whole house sprayed with bug spray. but by looking at his size, he'd probably just laugh at it

blixa

i don't know...it's not that big. european spiders don't seem very threatening. also spiders hate citrus smells so get some sort of citrus spray.

we tend to have an ant problem around my house. ants hate lavender and eucalyptus scents.

from_musings

hey penicks, put an annoying australian in the house, spiders hate those