Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

no, they don't because there are five annoying australian's in my house and the spiders still hang around.

and if i was in penicks house it would be for a different reason....

Oldnewtype

you guys are pussies, we have huge spiders like that everywhere in Louisiana.  And alot of brown recluses, who like to hide in shoes and can potentially kill you.

BillyNo.9

Also conkers on the windowsill will stop them getting in. Not sure why but it  works.

from_musings

note to self: stay the fuck out of louisiana

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Jul 15, 2011, 04:05 PMand if i was in penicks house it would be for a different reason....

this is, at worst, fairly interesting

Livewire

Quote from: Oldnewtype on Jul 15, 2011, 04:22 PM
you guys are pussies, we have huge spiders like that everywhere in Louisiana.  And alot of brown recluses, who like to hide in shoes and can potentially kill you.

Everyone should do a google image search for brown recluse bite.  That shit is horrifying.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: Livewire on Jul 15, 2011, 11:06 PM

Everyone should do a google image search for brown recluse bite.  That shit is horrifying.

+ Camel spider bite bite also. 'Shits like an acid burn!

Oldnewtype

yeah we roll hard in LA. #1 thing i do that pisses girls off down here: laugh my ass off when they freak out over spiders.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

from_musings

oldnewtype eats recluses as snacks.

when recluses hide in shoes, they hide for oldnewtype.

brown recluses are in fact white recluses, but when they think of oldnewtype, they shit themselves

blixa

my friend asked me to take a photo of my sister's undies after i refused to steal a pair for him:

Oldnewtype

bright lights, big city

can't badmouth a pic of some nice women's undies.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

and those are my plants in the background.

bright lights, big city

you should water the 2 on the right.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

there's only one flower in the pot on the far right and the other one is yellow and green in colour. i can see it from my window now. it's looking good. there's been rain for a while now so i haven't watered them because there's been no need.

bright lights, big city

that's better than here. we haven't had more than a drizzle in weeks.
DERP

from_musings

what's that circle+star-voodoo thing? casts spells on potential undies thieves?

BillyNo.9

It's a wind chime dude, ain't no britches stealers in Australia.

from_musings

YOU are a wind chime.anyway I find it hard to believe that there's no underwear thieves in Australia.i think back in the day, England sent their human scum like rapists, thieves etc to Australia.i bet those genes are still there