Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Jul 20, 2011, 08:33 AM
YOU are a wind chime.anyway I find it hard to believe that there's no underwear thieves in Australia.i think back in the day, England sent their human scum like rapists, thieves etc to Australia.i bet those genes are still there

They live in a nice little place called wolf creek bro

from_musings

don't you go bro on me. And no, they live all over australia. And don't forget about the tourists, they can also steal shit. I've heard that in japan or thailand, you can actually buy used undies from vending machines. If that's true, apparently there's a strong demand for undies world wide. And there's always people willing to steal stuff where ever ther're products people want. and if i was an underwear thief, if there was a porch with undies without a voodoo thing and another porch with one, i would def steal from that porch without the voodoo thing. the chance may be small, but fuck getting an aborigine drag me to hell spell on ya for the rest of your life

BillyNo.9

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Wait, Mazzy is Australian? How about that? I just assume most of you are American.

alvarezbassist17

I would even go so far as to say that the majority of people here (at least that post regularly) aren't from America.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 20, 2011, 03:04 PM
Wait, Mazzy is Australian? How about that? I just assume most of you are American.

Even I knew that somehow, and I drift in and outta shit on here all the time. I'm not Americano either

blixa

Penicks

did the cookie get eaten by a 70 foot long kangaroo box jellyfish funnel web snake

from_musings

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 20, 2011, 03:04 PM

i thought so too until she told us that a dingo ate her baby

Vesanic

downtownpony

Deftones-argentina

the first photo is amazing! you should post this stuff on the photographer topic.

blixa

spitfire

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 25, 2011, 07:54 AM
the first photo is amazing! you should post this stuff on the photographer topic.
i agree.
great photos blixa, love the kinda vintage colours in it

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

train photo hahaha i was on the way to gosford. the train goes past the hawkesbury river.

Oldnewtype

blixa

penicks likes feet, downtownpony likes hands, and you like black toe nails.

speaking of, i scraped half the toe nail off with a knife the other night. it was dried blood from the dead cells under my nail that turned black. i had the piece of the nail that i pulled off on my drawer but i think mum threw it out when i left for work early next morning.