Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 22, 2011, 01:51 PM
There's nothing worse than being a hipster.

That totally depends on the hipster. I think Hitler was the worst hipster of all time though.

Vesanic

Quote from: Crazylegs on Sep 22, 2011, 02:45 PM

That totally depends on the hipster. I think Hitler was the worst hipster of all time though.

You say that 'cause of the awful so-called stylish 'stache, right ? Yeah, I give you that.

bright lights, big city

would you kindly explain further?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 22, 2011, 05:52 PM

devilinside

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

blixa

i've never been called a hipster though (except through the net now by people who don't know me in real life). i only get dressed up if i have somewhere to go or if i feel like it. otherwise i'm always in jeans and a t-shirt. i've been called a hippie several times before because i used to dress like a hippie.

i really don't care. i wear what pleases me.

defskull

Quote from: blixa on Sep 23, 2011, 01:14 AM

i've never been called a hipster though

Because you hang out with hipsters.

Vesanic

blixa

new shorts for summer:

my nephew looks like a girl:

chick de la lynch

Quote from: theis on Sep 22, 2011, 06:57 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 22, 2011, 05:52 PM

I've seen another cartoon of Hitler wearing an "I <3 Juice" shirt.

sing blue silver

a friend of mine took this picture on her phone outside of a downtown bar the other night. i warn you though, it's pretty graphic. this girl just passed out outside the bar and... well... yeah.

WARNING: FUCKING GROSS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

[spoiler][/spoiler]

blixa

oh, that poor girl. your friend should have given her tissues rather than taking a photo of her. i would never ever be provoked to take a photo of someone in that state. it wouldn't feel right.

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Sep 25, 2011, 09:28 AM
oh, that poor girl. your friend should have given her tissues rather than taking a photo of her. i would never ever be provoked to take a photo of someone in that state. it wouldn't feel right.

from_musings

haha tissues...i'm afraid that won't do much good there.a big black plastic bag+ shovel for that enormous pile of elephant shit and then about 10 minutes of action with a pressure washer on the girl is what the situation needs

blixa

i carry an enormously large amount of tissues with me at all times. i reckon i would have enough tissues to give that girl hahaha

blixa

and i always carry around a fresh pair of underwear.

from_musings

Quote from: blixa on Sep 25, 2011, 10:55 AM
i carry an enormously large amount of tissues with me at all times. i reckon i would have enough tissues to give that girl hahaha

you carry a backpack with them or what? just be sure to not give away all of them if you're in a situation like that,in case you shit yourself later that same night.anyway that girl looks so wasted that she couldn't even clean herself,are you that kind of helpful person that you would help her with that too?
i hope she had walking distance to her home, otherwise i feel bad for the cab driver  :-\

blixa

nah, i just put them in my bag. i have those pre-packed pocket sized ones. i carry about 5 packs of those. aloe vera scented ones are my favourite. i would cover her arse with some tissues.

yes, i would also feel sorry for the taxi driver. my friend threw up in a taxi once and i kept apologising to the taxi driver and he was the nicest guy. he gave us a paper bag because he said he comes prepared and then i said, "me too!" and we talked about precautionary stuff we take with us when we go out.