Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

i just hope you know he meant condoms and he wanted to put his dick into your vagina

blixa

he didn't need a condom. he came on my stomach.

sing blue silver

Quote from: blixa on Sep 25, 2011, 04:14 PM

Excellent response.

Penicks

i never understood coming on stomachs, unless you'd be playing a game to get as much semen in the belly button as possible

BillyNo.9

from_musings

what about std's

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 25, 2011, 05:14 PM
i never understood coming on stomachs, unless you'd be playing a game to get as much semen in the belly button as possible

Well, you got it.

sing blue silver

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Sep 25, 2011, 05:14 PM

some women like it when their partners come on their stomach. let's just say you'd prefer cum on your stomach than your face.

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 25, 2011, 06:52 PM

what about std's

might as well not have sex hahaha if you're in a trusting relationship (sorry, a bit of vomit came up just then) then try things.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Sep 26, 2011, 09:55 AM
Quote from: from_musings on Sep 25, 2011, 06:52 PM

what about std's

might as well not have sex hahaha if you're in a trusting relationship (sorry, a bit of vomit came up just then) then try things.
like anal.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

very few men can actually make anal pleasant, if such a pleasantness even exists.

BillyNo.9

Vesanic

lostpilot

found this picture;

There was this psychedelic festival, I was playing there as 'the Picturesque Episodes', we had our instruments and stuff. We went to a wigwam and there was this Icelandic guy with his acoustic instruments, some people chilling with a fat blunt. So we played some improvised songs.. it felt so much better than the actual performance in the festival..

If you're wondering where am I - from the three people playing, I'm the left one, playing with a native Lithuanian string instrument :)

lukas989

deftones86

theis

black coffee

Vesanic