Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

we've had those pictures for a few years now. it was very annoying in the beginning because i work in a liquor store and we sell cigarettes and i kept getting asked to change the packet because of the picture. i never did. they're going to introduce plain packaging here where the branding will completely be taken off the packet.

Vesanic

Got attacked by a local asshole. Bitch broke a glass bottle on my head. I'm ok, a couple of injuries but nothing deep.

lostpilot

Vesanic

You're so sensitive.

Penicks

say to women you put a stapler to your head to look like a pirate, they'll suck yo dick like that

Vesanic

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 01, 2011, 04:23 PM
say to women you put a stapler to your head to look like a pirate, they'll suck yo dick like that

I know, night's been great.

downtownpony

damn. What caused him to do it?

Jacob

man, that sucks. do you know who he is? did you report him for assualt or something?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Vesanic

I know who he is. I've moved in this city on May. I've seen this guy a couple of times, stoned out of his mind, always hanging around with other guys. Each time, he would mock me. I wouldn't give a fuck and would just keep walking. Not that I was afraid or whatever, but you can't do shit against a whole crew when you're on your own. I'm tough, I can fight but I'm no Bruce Lee.

And on that evening, while I was hanging around with buddies at some famous spot of the town, this guy showed up and asked us for weed. He was alone, so I let him know I didn't like his attitude towards me, and I've gently (really) asked him to stop being disrespectful. He was like " alright bro my bad ", and then left.

Three minutes later, he came from behind with two or three guys and he smashed that bottle on my face and skull. A friend of mine got his ass and beat the shit out of him. I was bleeding a fucking hell lot, but it was nothing bad, really. Tons of people came to help me, it felt good. They called the ambulance, ambulance took me and you know what happened.

I was taken to the police to make my report. Apparently, they know who he is. Story's not over yet. This guy is apparently a notorious dealer. And thus, a fucking rat.

Penicks

what city? sounds like charleroi :p

Vesanic

Hehe, close. Mons.

theis

BillyNo.9

A place in Belgium

theis

Oh.

I always thought that Vesanic was American.

poofing acid

At least you'll have a cool scar.

Vesanic

Quote from: theis on Nov 01, 2011, 11:19 PM
I always thought that Vesanic was American.

Nope, I'm good ol' fries and beer lover from Belgium. That sounds American too, though...

Quote from: poofing acid on Nov 02, 2011, 02:11 AM
At least you'll have a cool scar.

I didn't need it, I already have one on the same side of my face, on the cheek. I'm gonna look like a warrior.

Penicks

did you hear about those two young sisters from mons who jumped in front of a train together? crazy shit

Vesanic

Yeah ! A friend of mine was supposed to join us at that exact party, and he got stuck in the train for three hours because the said train had... you know what.

blixa

staying away from belgium :/

she always beats me at scrabble.

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Nov 02, 2011, 11:44 AM
staying away from belgium :/

then how are we ever going to hook up blixa