Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

I like that picture too, somehow that particular image of waves brings me back to my memories of the ocean

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Livewire

I'm just 120 miles south of there right now in Lafayette. Rather be in Chicago, though.

Jacob

really amazing pic, man.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

devilinside

Snorkeling with my daughter at Buck Island

Rum is cheaper than water in St Croix

Variable

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 13, 2012, 04:10 PM
Sleeveless is definitely the way to go. And I'd say the ultimate "wife beater" beer is probably Budweiser. But if I'm going for taste and feeling a little classier without breaking the bank, PBR all the way.
I can't tell if you're joking or not. Because if you're not..... we need to talk.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Variable on Jul 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
Sleeveless is definitely the way to go. And I'd say the ultimate "wife beater" beer is probably Budweiser. But if I'm going for taste and feeling a little classier without breaking the bank, PBR all the way.
I can't tell if you're joking or not. Because if you're not..... we need to talk.
most definitely joking. My friends slowly have been developing an "America Fuck Yeah" tradition for the 4th of July, where everyone grows mustaches, wears severely short jorts, sleeveless shirts, and drinks the shittiest beer around. And of course play beer pong and light off tons of fireworks.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2012, 12:53 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jul 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
most definitely joking. My friends slowly have been developing an "America Fuck Yeah" tradition for the 4th of July, where everyone grows mustaches, wears severely short jorts, sleeveless shirts, and drinks the shittiest beer around. And of course play beer pong and light off tons of fireworks.
Good. Because for a min there, I thought you werent cool anymore.

Your tradition sounds amazing. I might have to start that myself.

Penicks

Variable

I don't see how posting pics of you and your BF have anything to do with our conversation about BPR

Penicks

we just have occasional sex (no homo)

downtownpony

I loved you in Prometheus.

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Penicks

nah, just belgium

blixa

he-llo! take me to belgium.

Deftones-argentina

I'm surprised this kind of stupid shit hasn't been posted before.

Jerry_Curls

Hola que tal? :-p Haven't seen your posts in a while. Nice sejas.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Deftones-argentina

Thanks jerry. I've recently moved out of my family's house, and the appartment where I live doesn't have internet, so I'm only here on weekends.

theis

Enjoying this delicious beverage. Getting ready for a night of craziness.

Beard is finally coming along nicely. Sorry about my "i'm gonna roofie your drink and rape you afterwards" look.