Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Mazzy has the best ass

roflestiltskin

Quote from: blixa on Nov 25, 2012, 01:13 PM
i am an ugly wench. ask steven :)

Yes, Mariam is an ugly wench.  I still get nightmares.

blixa

four days without smoking!

black coffee

Go out next weekend with friends who smoke and get drunk, it'll be impossible to relapse because 4 days is enough to make the addiction go away

Jacob

I'm about to stop smoking too. can't afford cigarettes at the moment, so why not? I planned on stopping this winter anyway.

last time I stopped it only took a few days until I felt completely clean. walking behind someone who was smoking didn't even make me long for a smoke, but rather made me feel sick.

the problem is when you don't want to quit. that's when quitting gets really tough.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
Go out next weekend with friends who smoke and get drunk, it'll be impossible to relapse because 4 days is enough to make the addiction go away

already did that two days in.

i have a throat infection, which is why i'm not smoking. i think that's mostly my deterrent. i want it to stick though.

blixa

Deftones-argentina

With my band ep's artwork on the background.

blixa

Crazylegs

Do people still rent movies?

bright lights, big city

seems like a hipster thing to do.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i always rent. if i really like a movie, i buy it.

DeftonesNZ

Video rental is still popular over here aswell nobody really uses netflix type stuff probably because video shops are so common it seems easier to go 5 minutes down the road to get it.

Penicks

this just in: deftonesnz and blixa live in dumps

new zealand and australia respectively, makes sense

DeftonesNZ

NZ and Australia are great countries we don't have Netflix but we have sweet beaches and it's summer here so no  onegives a fuck

Whangamta Beach an 1hr drive away from me

Jacob

you also have deadly spiders. not setting my foot there. ever.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

DeftonesNZ

Haha fuck that noise that's only in Australia we don't have huge spiders and we also don't have snakes so we're pretty safe in NZ

bright lights, big city

that's true, but you still have to watch out for Peter Jackson.

and your beach is cool and all, but this beach has its own type of beauty.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

DeftonesNZ

Haha Peter Jackson is actually the king of NZ now and can you even swim at that beach?is that fungi?

bright lights, big city

Algae. And technically that's in Indiana, a place I avoid at all costs.
DERP