Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Picture Thread

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 28, 2006, 06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

And remember...

These people VOTE.

blixa

that guy is not voting. he's too busy putting things up his arse.

Vesanic

I really needed this

Reichward

blixa

Lucky_Me

@blixa Have you perhaps ever heard of that song, Jolene, about that beautiful woman with whom the singer could not compete? ;) I must say, you look very lovely. You actually make me shy to post a picture on the board, haha.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

Vesanic

You shouldn't hide that face Mariam

Penicks

blixa

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Mar 09, 2016, 04:09 PM
@blixa Have you perhaps ever heard of that song, Jolene, about that beautiful woman with whom the singer could not compete? ;) I must say, you look very lovely. You actually make me shy to post a picture on the board, haha.

i love dolly. big fan of iris dement too. post a pic. no one posts pics anymore. it's kind of boring. everyone used to post more pics and you got to see who everyone was and now no one posts pics that much.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 09, 2016, 11:16 PM
nor that ass

that was 6 years ago. plus i've lost a shitload of weight the last two months. i'm trying to put it back on.

Lucky_Me

@blixa Why would you try put on the weight; have you fallen ill? I'm sorry, but this is pretty topsy-turvy for me. ??? I used to be over 220lbs, but now I'm about 175. I lost the majority of the weight due to illness, but I kept a good figure. The fat kind of stuck in all the right places, haha. ;)

Honestly, I'm super shy to post pictures online, but that's probably due to my old size. I have a bunch of male admirers, though, but I'm not your average blonde bombshell. I will post a pic of my Martin Gore-look, as soon as I've attended the European summer shows. That'll be awesome. 8)

Penicks

Quote from: blixa on Mar 10, 2016, 04:18 PM
nor that ass

that was 6 years ago. plus i've lost a shitload of weight the last two months. i'm trying to put it back on.

my eyes will never forget

sometimes, during your prolonged periods of absence, i hope to find a picture of your butt or feet in my private inbox, showing that you didn't forget either

blixa

Quote from: Lucky_Me on Mar 10, 2016, 04:33 PM
@blixa Why would you try put on the weight; have you fallen ill? I'm sorry, but this is pretty topsy-turvy for me. ??? I used to be over 220lbs, but now I'm about 175. I lost the majority of the weight due to illness, but I kept a good figure. The fat kind of stuck in all the right places, haha. ;)

Honestly, I'm super shy to post pictures online, but that's probably due to my old size. I have a bunch of male admirers, though, but I'm not your average blonde bombshell. I will post a pic of my Martin Gore-look, as soon as I've attended the European summer shows. That'll be awesome. 8)

that's shit. i hope you aren't sick anymore. how tall are you though? and yes, please post pics. i'm intrigued now. i'm very plain so i don't have many admirers haha

just went through a really rough patch start of the year and i stopped eating because my anxiety got really bad. i'm getting better. i just started eating bread again today. i was at a healthy weight (62kg) and now i'm almost like 50kg i think.

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 10, 2016, 07:22 PM
Quote from: blixa on Mar 10, 2016, 04:18 PM
nor that ass

my eyes will never forget

sometimes, during your prolonged periods of absence, i hope to find a picture of your butt or feet in my private inbox, showing that you didn't forget either

i didn't know that's what you wanted. although i do have an instagram...

bright lights, big city

That instagram is nothing but food pron.

Maybe.

obviously I don't really go on ig.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

nah, it's very rare that i post food. it's just a bunch of random shit thrown together. there is no coherency with my instagram.

Lucky_Me

@blixa Bless your heart! :-* I hear you, sister. Are you alright now? Anxiety sucks, I know. I lost it when I was in Paris during the terrorist attacks at Le Bataclan, only a block away from the drama. It was horrible to just hide in my hotel with hundreds of people dying just a few feet away. It just ruined me. Then I broke up with my long-distance boyfriend and now my grandma has a huge tumor in her kidney. I understand you... I haven't been eating very well either. I could give you some tips on gaining weight, though. ;) I wish you all the best and if you need to talk, please send me a PM.

When I was sick back in 2012, it was just a very bad stomach flu and nervosity for a meet & greet with Linkin Park and my high school finals. It was shit... quite literally. :( Then in late 2013, I moved into a house that was infested with mold and the same story occurred. I was with my previous ex then and he was a greedy pig, so poor as we were, I didn't get enough food. That, combined with a lot of stress and anxiety, has made me lose about 50lbs. I can think of nicer ways, but you won't hear me complaining! :b

As soon as I get to take a decent picture, I will post one. I need to put on some make-up, wear the right clothes, shave my head and make sure I look well-groomed in general. I'm a bit vain now. ::) I'm about 5'5"/5'6" tall (1.69 meters), I weigh about 175lbs (89kg) and I wear a US size 10. Imagine I used to be a US 16/18. In my head I'm still humongous lol. I'll definitely post a picture, as soon as I've made a decent one, because I'm not photogenic. ;)

Eros TBA

blixa

listening to the gun club and talking to men

Yoi Yes Kokan

aint nothing like the woman i love

blixa