What are you watching right now?

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 12, 2006, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foreclosure

step up 2 Nice music and Dance But Story is nothing Special

lostpilot

Nailec

i just watched "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer"

from the beginning on i kind of watched it like an antithesis to a super hero movie. a super-villian movie so to say.

a guy with a superior sense of smell and a broken mind wants to safe the smell of beautiful, virgin women forever and creates a parfum out of women that he has to kill.

i think some of you know the novel or the movie. i like the different setting. not the typical new york gangster who kills with a sniper rifle or something.

im asking myself who he was able to kill al those virgins if their smell in a parfum was able to apeace all people around him that actually wanted to slaughter him.

one explanation could be: due to his education he was not able to feel any love at all.

and y did everyone died that he left (his mother, the women of the orphanage, the tanner, the parfum creator) he did not kill them but they all died when jean-baptiste left them. what the meaning of this motive?

lostpilot

just watched new Prison Break.. sort of sucks

Corleone

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Corleone on Sep 09, 2008, 10:46 PM
blue jays game
your goddamn blue jays are hot right now...which really sucks for my sox...
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: bored on Sep 09, 2008, 09:55 PM

It's definitely different now.  Not sure what to think yet.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Sep 10, 2008, 03:24 PM
Quote from: bored on Sep 09, 2008, 09:55 PM

It's definitely different now.  Not sure what to think yet.
i was a huge fan of season 1, and it obviously went downhill from there...BUT, i did watch the season premiere and i actually did like it
it's kind of got an Ocean's vibe to it that i really liked. that and that token asian gadget guy is pretty cool.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mrs_swa

...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Corleone

theis

mrs_swa

Old School

"you're my boy Blue!!"
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

Harold and Kumar...the first one.

LOL @ NPH

lostpilot

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Barcelona - Betis

So far Barcelona is winning ^ ^  1-0
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

What the fuck is this shit?

[youtube=425,350]sML09Q0oDYE[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]Sfym8MdKNNY[/youtube]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Is call Hole in the Wall

LOL !!!!!

That shit comes from Asia, crazy asians. It makes me remember the "official" NIN video of God given that Trent posted on youtube. By the way what is that shit of Josh Freese Presents: "My Life On Tour With Nine Inch Nails" ? :S
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

He recorded things from his view on the tour. Josh is a little out there...you should watch more of his home videos. Crazy dude.