Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What are you watching right now?

Started by Breach Unborn, Feb 12, 2006, 08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 07:15 PM
He recorded things from his view on the tour. Josh is a little out there...you should watch more of his home videos. Crazy dude.

Im just praying for another date on California, I couldnt get tickets :'( Motherfuckers crazy fans as me LOL !
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 24, 2008, 07:22 PM
Why not go to Las Vegas?

I've been there and the road trip in car is fucking painful and long. I will keep on waiting or buy re-sale, it wouldnt be the first time :P
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lostpilot

devlin

Quote from: bored on Sep 23, 2008, 09:09 PM
The Fall

what did you think of that? i liked it. the plot was kinda weak, but enjoyable. and the visuals were fucking incredible. i hope this guy Tarem (is his name i think) does more movies, "the cell" is one of my favorites movies.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devlin on Sep 27, 2008, 01:36 PM
The Fall

what did you think of that? i liked it. the plot was kinda weak, but enjoyable. and the visuals were fucking incredible. i hope this guy Tarem (is his name i think) does more movies, "the cell" is one of my favorites movies.
yes! i loved the Cell, but have yet to see the Fall.
Hopefully he keeps making great movies.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: devlin on Sep 27, 2008, 01:36 PM
The Fall

I liked the picturesque part of the movie. Of course, the plot was weak, sometimes very strangely framed, but anyway - the movie was quite good. is this movie from the same author as The Cell? i've never known that!

Crazylegs

I just watched the first episode of "Capo dei capi, Il". it was good, in case anyone wondered.

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I watched UEFA Soccer

Barcelona F.C (or should I say Messi F.C) - Donetsk F.C
2 - 1

He did both goals in less than 5 minutes LOL and the second goal was a masterpiece.

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Spanish soccer

Barcelona - Atletico Madrid

3                 -                         0

In less than 10 minutes

LMAO !!!

Corleone

shine down unshy

bebo

mr.sinister

Tonight's episode of Conan O' Brien was hilarious.

Corleone

Quote from: mr.sinister on Oct 16, 2008, 06:10 AM

A saw a bit of Bill Murray, who else was on there...

mr.sinister

Quote from: Corleone on Oct 16, 2008, 03:58 PM
Quote from: mr.sinister on Oct 16, 2008, 06:10 AM

A saw a bit of Bill Murray, who else was on there...
Yeah Bill Murray was on there and so was Rob Corddry and musical guests were Ray Lamontage I tink.

Did you miss out on the monologue?? It was hilarious dude! Conan picked some random guy in the audience and went down to the NBC stores and started spending all of this money and Conan started licking some old lady on the head. It was great. ;D

mrs_swa

flipping thru channels, and on HDNET is The Cure:  4play in Charlotte    :)

Pictures of You is just starting..    <3 them!!!!   
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

endoeleven

movie called 'Highway' with Jared Leto...