Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Yay...this made my day even better!

decapod

White Wrist

hmm...let´s listen to this..

Crazylegs

for those who pre-ordered the album, the download is also available in the order tracking area already.

Paint Your Lips

Quote from: Crazylegs on Feb 18, 2011, 02:01 PM
for those who pre-ordered the album, the download is also available in the order tracking area already.
Just downloaded my copy. Going to listen to it now ! :-D

Inkblades

Ha, that video is a proverbial goldmine for potential Thom Yorke gifs.

Downloading the album right now.

Sushi-X

This album is a fuckin masterpiece!!!! Those last 4 songs flow so well it's like an orgasm to my ears =D

Rocket Skates '94

White Wrist

weird feelings at the first time...but this is good. very soon...this album is growing on me

E-Money

Quote from: White Wrist on Feb 18, 2011, 04:00 PM
weird feelings at the first time...but this is good. very soon...this album is growing on me

yup, same here.  I know I'll eventually love it..  I just think I was expecting something a little different. 

Slacker

Quote from: Inkblades on Feb 18, 2011, 03:31 PM
Ha, that video is a proverbial goldmine for potential Thom Yorke gifs.

Downloading the album right now.

word.

ill give it a spin at night, to get in the mood. awesome.

White Wrist

lotus flower - codex - give up the ghost...beautiful

There Will Be Blood

anyone disappointed a little ? I had my hopes up that this album was gonna be something else?

Sushi-X

I'm not. I had expections when In Rainbows when it first came out. And because of that I was disappointed with the album. However that album has grown on me since it's release. I didn't have any expectations for this one and I'm enjoying it. Like I said above the last four songs are beautiful. Especially, Codex.

Rocket Skates '94

Inkblades

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on Feb 18, 2011, 06:18 PM
anyone disappointed a little ? I had my hopes up that this album was gonna be something else?

The first time I listened to Kid A it didn't even make sense to me. It seemed like complete nonsense. Now it's one of my favorite albums. Point is I don't think they make easy-to-digest albums. Give it some time to sink in.

Paint Your Lips

This album is so beautiful.

I really like the down tempo feel to it. It's darker and more complex than In Rainbows, and that's a welcome change in my book. It's amazing how they can keep evolving and still sound like Radiohead.

The atmosphere reminds me of Amnesiac, which is my favorite Radiohead album.

Oldnewtype

just listened to it twice now. its good, i definitely agree it has a similar atmosphere to Amnesiac. But I don't know, I think I've just outgrown radiohead in my tastes. In Rainbows was good but i wasn't too impressed, same with this one. I think I just listen to too much metal these days.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: E-Money on Feb 18, 2011, 04:09 PM
Quote from: White Wrist on Feb 18, 2011, 04:00 PM

yup, same here.  I know I'll eventually love it..  I just think I was expecting something a little different. 
Me too. Thought it was alright after one straight listen. But jesus, now i just keep getting even more impressed.
whoever said the last half is orgasmic got it right. Lotus Flower's my favorite track, but then Separator is a close second. Such a great song to close out the album on.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

skinnypuppy

bought it. feel weird paying 14 dollars for a wav download, but it's aight. I need this.

There Will Be Blood

8 tracks is so small! What if tomorrow the other songs will be released... ? Separator lyrics say if you think its over you're wrong.  :)

skinnypuppy

Regular physical copy will come out soon (trust me... :)) and I'm sure it will have more tracks to rape fans out of more money (not confirmed, though)

That's more-less how it worked with In Rainbows, if I remember correctly.