Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ TUCK....

Started by hydroponic82, Feb 25, 2006, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassin

You're online - does that mean you're all set up in your new house?

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Oh yeah, you moved.

Post some pictures of your new place if it's possible.

Assassin

Yeah that'd be cool.

Martin

Yeah, I moved indeed, buuut...all my stuff's still unpacked. I was tired and hungry, so we went home, had dinner.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go back and unpack everything and decorate the place :)

Gonna try and take some cool pics when I'm done yeah :)

Mei

Tuck!!  :D

Too long and no update.. I need details! :o I also wanna know how you're doing  8)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

lithium royalty

the man from the land of dreams

Chrisbo

I wanna go to the land of dreams, and get drunk!  8)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Quote from: alimei on Apr 28, 2006, 08:12 PM
Tuck!!  :D

Too long and no update.. I need details! :o I also wanna know how you're doing  8)

Hi Mei  :-*

How's you? It's been long I know!
I'm allright, kinda tired, didn't sleep well last night. Back on uni work after partying for 4 days (radioshow on wednesday, talks with housemates going into late night on thursday, party at a friends place on friday and queensday on saturday).

Hope all is well love  :D

Gonna take some pics of my crib tonight  8)

Chrisbo

Hows the Tuck man doing these days? Cool, I wanna see pictures of your new place!

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

Hey Chrisbo!
I'm cool, I'm cool. Getting into this research thing I need to do, plus all kinds of cool stuff aside (working on a big ass BBQ with some of my housemates).
Little stressed at the moment, tons of things to do, but hey, it's cool.

Currently watching this Gonzo interview and remembering the fun times in 2003 when I went to see Deftones a couple of times and met several members.

How's the Chrisbo doing? (goes to read how things are in the @ Chrisbo topic)

Chrisbo

Well I'll update here, instead of in my own thread haha! As I mentioned in another thread somewhere, just spoke to a very very good (attractive) friend who I havent seen in months! Nice to see her pretty face again (although it was through a webcam)! Plus, it's nice to finally be over her haha!

Also just been speaking to Bede, who many will remember as 'feeling like more' on here! He seems to be pretty stressed and stuff right now, and asked me what my opinion on smoking pot was to relax haha!

I need to go to the library to get some books out, to quote from! Man, my tutor is being a bitch, says she'll fail us if we dont have at least 5 or 6 quotes from a long list of books she's given us, gah!

Good to hear you're cool man!

Far away

lithium royalty

Martin

Chrisbo

I can see a pattern now as I go through the threads hehe!

Mei

Quote from: Tuck on Jun 28, 2006, 09:31 AM
Where's Mei?

I'm here... I'm always here darling.

I miss talking to you...  :'(
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Martin

That made me smile :)

I know, I miss talking to you too...
I promise, soon I'll be online and on yahoo again.
*huggs Mei*
:-*

hydroponic82

i love this dude.

no homo.

but i love him.

take care.

Chrisbo

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Jun 30, 2006, 06:42 AM
i love this dude.

no homo.

but i love him.

take care.

Haha man! Nice post! I share the same sentiment

Martin

Much respect peeps, and yeah, that sentiment I hold for you guys as well.