Started by hydroponic82, Feb 25, 2006, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlitzkidMC

Im all late :-\

better late than never...

Hi tuck!!!!!!! ;D

Martin

Never late man 8)

What's up BlitzkidMC, welcome to the board.

emotivelotion

Mei

Tuckaroooooo a kiss for you  :-* :-* :-* (ok three  :D)
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Martin

Chrisbo

Well I'd give you a kiss too, but I dont think I'd get one back, so I'll just leave it  ;)

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

LOL

A hearty handshake will be do just fine mater ;D

Mei

Martin

Makes me smile everytime :D

:-*

Chrisbo

*puts out hand for a hearty handshake with the secret intention of dragging you into a manhug*

:D

You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

Martin

lol

Bring on the manhug hahahah

dawg

FREE HUGS ANYONE?! ;D

hey tuck sup?

green lizard will play a show with fear factory in my tow are you going? :D

Martin

Hey man!
Hahah that's so cool, heard about them supporting, and in your town? You should DEFINATLY go man! Their liveshow's real good.

Chrisbo

Talking of bands supporting Fear Factory, I was chatting away to this dude the other night, and he told me he saw Will Haven when they supported FF. What a fucking show that would have been!

dawg

damn I think the show I sold out already...need to see if I can get tickets on sunday when they will play in my town ;)
green lizard really rocks...will haven would have been awesome as a support!

are green lizard popular in the netherlands?

Martin

I'd say they're allright in popularity, they remain a bit of an underground band.
They broke out into the limelight a couple of times and their shows are usually packed, but that is also down to the size of the venues.
Go get the ticket man! 8)

Will Haven & Fear Factory...that's cool 8)
How about Will Haven & Raging Speedhorn? Awesome too!

hydroponic82

hydroponic82

nictone too...

god bless

Mei

Tuck.. I'm remembering hugs I owe... so here.. have a 2 hour hug  :-* :D

Martin

@ Hydro: You tha man!

@ Mei: That made my day. Eventhough I'm getting kicked out of here in a matter of minutes, I'm walking out smiling, and will be for quite some time :)
And two hours..mmmm... :-*