Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ TUCK....

Started by hydroponic82, Feb 25, 2006, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

Hi Tuck my man...

How are things going these days ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Martin

Hey bro!

I'm doing fine, little busy here and there with uni and a new job, but nothing I can't handle 8)
How's you man? How much time you got left untill you leave for the Asian parts of the world? 8)

tarkil

I'm pretty good... Uberly tired because of seeing friends / drinking every night + sleeping with the g/f every night + getting up early for work every morning + working every day. But I'm doing good.

And I'll be leaving Paris between the 15th and the 18th, then spend a week in South West of France at my parents' house, spend Christmas there, and leave for HK on the 25th! I'll arrive on the 26th around 7PM, and work will begin on the 27th morning... :'(

All in all, less than a month... :-\

Martin

Man, that's hardcore, truely hardcore.
Hope you manage man...maybe you should take a little break here and there before you leave...
You can only do so much at the same time before your body starts to complain (get sick and stuff).

tarkil

I'll have a week to rest before I leave for good... Let's hope it will be enough... I already know it won't be sufficient, but I can't miss a second with my friends in here or with my g/f as I won't see them afterwards...

Body's doing good though... It's a bit like that since end of June, except for the last month where at night, I don't get that much of sleep because of my lady. But I can't miss a second of that as you can guess...

I'm a bit ill from times to times, or spend days where I'm very very tired (like today), but in the end, it's all good... :)

Mazzy

Martin

@ Tarkil: Yeah I totally understand, trying to squeeze every last second out. Cool you're coping. Hope you manage till the end. I'm pretty sure you will, I know what it feels like man. Go for it 8)

Mazzy: haha yeah, I do, otherwise I wouldn't have asked :P

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

Martin

hydroponic82

[youtube=425,350]_BCWWNcZxIE[/youtube]

Martin

Good times, good times 8)

Zevaka

just little test for threadholder. if you had to describe yourself with 5, only 5 words, what these words would be?
for example, my list is:
1. humour
2. friends
3. music
4. alcohol
5. internet
in no order, btw

your turn.

Martin

Mmmm...good question...from whaty springs from my mind, I´d say:
- Social.
- Musiclover.
- (Over)thinker/moodswing.
- Humorous (for some).
- Romantic (in various meanings).

hydroponic82

haha hope everything is well bro!

i know your probably taking a break from having  your face buried in a book, but look
Quote from: Typing_Monkey on Sep 17, 1973, 01:15 AM
^^^^CLICK
i see you hogging my kush!

be cool ...

Martin

Hey D!
Yeah, I'm cool 8) Indeed having a break for now, but gearing up for some heavy duty studying soon.

And you man? All well in New Orleans?
Stay cool 8)

hydroponic82

yea man shits good in N.O. because im about to leave! hahaha

ive had it with this pisspot .

moving feels liberating .

Martin

If it's a pisspot, then it's a good thing to leave :)
Where you going?

hydroponic82

tarkil

Quote from: Tuck on Mar 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
--- Uni work is scaring me; a lot to do in little time. And as a result, I'm gonna be online less, and on here less, for some time. See you soon though. Later.

Good luck my good man...

Martin