Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ToneDef

Started by MyRibItsBroke, May 10, 2006, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

Tarkil, I'm good man. Work is fine and bringing the money in. Hows your shit? Everything ok?

And yeah, still enjoying getting fucked off of my face next to the sea. Especially when it's a clear sky and you see shooting stars and shit...

And Hydro, no rush at all man. Thanks a lot my friend. Let me know when you need my address and shit and how much you need me to PayPal you. You're the man for sorting me out with them. I owe you.

hydroponic82

i dont know man..i got a couple packs laying around.... everythings just been surreal since i got back.  its like i dont bother or care about some things i used too... thats bad. and ive forgotten alot of shit...
i have really bad short term memory

fuckin whores man.. i hate em

Deftones-argentina

Hey tonedef, sup? Still here? How are you doing with your new femme?

deftonekid

yeah where are you bro?

long time...

ToneDef

Hey guys

Yeah I'm still here, just a busy boy, you know?

Shit is great with the girl. I think meeting her has given me the biggest kick up the arse ever. I'm learning to drive, quit smoking and I'm on my way to getting on a college course that'll sort me for life pretty much. I've had to lay off the weed for a bit 'cause that shit realllllly de-motivates me and I'm trying to get shit done.

I'm really good though. I feel great. Alive I guess.

What's up with you guys?

Variable

we are all really mad at you for getting a life

sounds like you are doing good man.  Dont fuck it up.

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Feb 01, 2008, 03:06 PM

yeah bro good for you, hope soon i can tell something like that

Variable

well you would have to have pure wisdom first

ToneDef

Quote from: Variable on Feb 01, 2008, 03:06 PM

I'll no doubt get active as fuck on here again soon. I am doing good though, yeah. There ain't no way I'm fucking this shit up. Everything's going the right way for me.

How's shit in the desert? I been watching this documentary on TV about what's going on and it looks crazy. Camera crews following some British soldiers around and during combat. Fuck that shit.

Variable

yeah the british are all down south out here.  But in the spring the US marines are going to join them.  There are some fucking battles going down in southers afghanistan.  We had a journalist out here with us for a while.  He was telling us how one of his friends got shot because he moved out from cover to take some pics during a fire fight.  Not too smart.  But at least he wasnt a pussy.  But life is ok.  I dont know if you know it or not but I am far removed from being in a desert.  I am up in the mountains with lots of snow and rivers and shit.  Good times.

deftonekid

Quote from: Variable on Feb 02, 2008, 02:42 PM
well you would have to have pure wisdom first

and respect too...

Variable

well put, pure wisdomology bro

Deftones-argentina

[That words sound familiar to me...oh, no! internet people is laughing at me. Now I'll have to delete my SL account]

That sounds really good TD. you're having a good attitude. Here things are quite well after some shitty months. I'm rehearsing with a band I really feel confortable after a search that lasted about emm... 1 1/2 years. we're currently finding the path for the songs. There should be something decent to hear soon. Everything apart music is doing better and better everyday, I have the feeling better things are yet to come, whatever they are.

White Pwny

Hi Trav.   Long ass time, no see.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

ToneDef

Yizzurrrr

You cool?

White Pwny

Mhm,  I'm very cool.    U cool?!

ToneDef

I'm cooler than cool. I'm fucking John Travolta.

Hows my fav SL'er?

Get your ass on ze MSN

White Pwny

ooooooooh!  Fav eh?     I am very good.  Got my labret piercing done!    Now, I'm truly badass.   =o)

ToneDef

No ass is badder

White Pwny

haha I def have the ass covered.