Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The new Joker

Started by defskull, Jul 20, 2006, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Im hoping that this movie is amazing.  I really love batman and would be so disappointed if it sucked or was even average. 
All I am saying is that I dont understand how you can all already be giving heath ledger a standing ovation before you have even seen the work?  You are all saying he is better than Jack ( a legend ) and you haven't even seen the role to be able to compare yet.    It is just strange.
Quote from: ImperfectCircle on Jul 08, 2008, 09:23 PM
This movie is gonna kick the fucking living shit out of your ass.  I guarantee it.  If it doesn't, I will gladly send you $100.00 in the mail, along with a set of limited edition collector's DEFTONES "AA" BATTERIES.
and seeing as how I could kick the living shit out of batman.  You might as well go ahead and get my address. 

ToneDef

People only suck Heath Ledgers dick because he's dead. Yeah, he was talented.. but not like wow.

Variable

Inkblades

Yes, people are deifying him in death. No doubt about that. However, I've been very impressed with what I've seen so far (just like everybody else).

Corleone

Quote from: ToneDef on Jul 11, 2008, 07:09 AM
People only suck Heath Ledgers dick because he's dead. Yeah, he was talented.. but not like wow.

But how does it get hard? hes dead...

Inkblades

\

Oh, that's gross!

theis

lithium

i want to see it so bad
💩