Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

I saw the stromtrooper one online,but never at the store. :(  I love playing with my kids toys...I just hate getting them out of the fucking packages.

Whenever you get tired of legos,you could send them to ME! :p

marty

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 26, 2007, 03:54 AM
I saw the stromtrooper one online,but never at the store. :(  I love playing with my kids toys...I just hate getting them out of the fucking packages.

Whenever you get tired of legos,you could send them to ME! :p
Never!!!!!! I'b a big kid (Ask my Kirsty). I don't have much of a live out of band and work...so I just play with LEGO.

You can get R2-D2 and also all of the baseball and American Football teams...but I don't know shit about those sports (take the goddamn shoulder pads off to begin with) and wouldn't know where to begin

devilinside

I like baseball,cause that takes some skill...but American football is for pussies.

What all have you made with them?

marty

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 26, 2007, 04:07 AM
I like baseball,cause that takes some skill...but American football is for pussies.
What all have you made with them?
With LEGO, I usually just make vehicles, but I am trying to finish my robotic R2D2 (with voice recognition, sonars etc)...she's gobnna be a beast.

I was meaning you can get Mr. Potatoe head with baseball/football teams.

devilinside

Oh I know,I just got on a rant about sports. hah

Mr Potato Head is just not as fun anymore though. I got my son this CSI kit...it's pretty awesome.It's a fingerprint kit....soooo cool. Mmk i'm lame.

marty

A CSI Kit??????

Goddamn...do you want your kids knowning about that stuff?

devilinside

Quote from: BlitzkidMC on Jul 28, 2006, 01:07 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!

HAHHA!! I miss that.

Date Registered:     April 23, 2006, 01:38:54 pm

WOOT!

devilinside

Quote from: marty on Apr 26, 2007, 04:33 AM
A CSI Kit??????

Goddamn...do you want your kids knowning about that stuff?

Dude,my son is all brainy and shit. He loves learning about that kinda stuff. Yeah he's 7,but when you talk to him,you'd think he was much older. He amazes me.

marty

Shit, if I had kids, I'm not sure I would want them having those sort of tools at their desposal!!!!

I would be like, prove it...and he'll go "I found your fingerprints on the lolly jar here, here and here. Your mouth print was also strangley on the outside of the fridge."

devilinside

HAH!!

It's really fun though...you dust them,then put that adhesive tape stuff to get the print. Then you fingerprint everyone in the house and match them up. I think I got it more for me because I'm so into forensics.

marty

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 27, 2007, 03:07 AM
HAH!!

It's really fun though...you dust them,then put that adhesive tape stuff to get the print. Then you fingerprint everyone in the house and match them up. I think I got it more for me because I'm so into forensics.
File your prints off.

devilinside

I'm wanting to go back to school for forensics...but the closest school is 4 hours away. That sucks.

And i'm addicted to this song....again.

[youtube=425,350]9pcvBFFflEc[/youtube]

marty

Mike Patton is the shit. personally prefer his stuff with Tomahawk, but this has Dannt Divito in it!!!

Subliminal

Kelly what's your user name on The Spiral?? Check if your in the list..

http://www.exhibit24.net/net1.htm

I'm on the second list :D cause i'm on the Echoing The Sound board.

http://www.exhibit24.net/net2.htm

It seems Spiral members and ETS members are all apart of the ARG by Trent now whoooo.

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 27, 2007, 08:45 AM

It seems Spiral members and ETS members are all apart of the ARG by Trent now whoooo.

HAH!! Yup...i'm in there.

24.24.1.724     Kqueenkitty

I used to go to ETS,but not really anymore. I was Kqueenkitty on there to. We gotta get you on the Spiral dammit!

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 27, 2007, 11:46 AM
Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 27, 2007, 08:45 AM

HAH!! Yup...i'm in there.

24.24.1.724     Kqueenkitty

I used to go to ETS,but not really anymore. I was Kqueenkitty on there to. We gotta get you on the Spiral dammit!

I know i get paid again next week ill be investigating on ways of getting signed up!  :D

devilinside

That's soo funny...alot of my friends on there have been executed. LOL I wonder if it's updated?

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 27, 2007, 04:06 PM
That's soo funny...alot of my friends on there have been executed. LOL I wonder if it's updated?

could be?

The theory is people who barely post on the forums are the ones who are dead, but it's rubbish i think, Just random people have been labelled Informants and dead people :D

I wanna know how it was all put in a list  :o they must of just copied all the Member List pages.. surely!?

devilinside

Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 27, 2007, 04:24 PM

could be?

The theory is people who barely post on the forums are the ones who are dead, but it's rubbish i think, Just random people have been labelled Informants and dead people :D

I wanna know how it was all put in a list  :o they must of just copied all the Member List pages.. surely!?

I would think...but I know one of my close friends,is on there all the time,and she is dead. HAHA

Yeah,they copied the memberlist I believe....had to have.

I'm glad to see a few of them dead! ;)

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on Apr 27, 2007, 04:33 PM
Quote from: Subliminal on Apr 27, 2007, 04:24 PM

could be?

I would think...but I know one of my close friends,is on there all the time,and she is dead. HAHA

Yeah,they copied the memberlist I believe....had to have.

I'm glad to see a few of them dead! ;)

ooo kelly, you saucy little minx :D

The horns on your head are growing!  :o