Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

samson simpson

are you the person i was rsponding to to begin with ?

no

please

put it down

cyppe101

lithium royalty

[youtube=425,350]7452kcde-p0[/youtube].

devilinside

woah..the forum changed!

TheWatcher

yeah it did its diffent in here

"blue"

devilinside

It's white in here,and grey in the others.

lithium royalty

the sun cant rise soon enough. goodnight love.                                             

what what? in the butt? OK!

devilinside

get your ass to bed!

lithium royalty

devilinside

Yeah.....I'll be there soon.

;)

Imma go...have a good night.

:-*

lithium royalty

ill try tomorrow is the mexican mothers day, so happy mothers day! nite you.

devilinside

Be good to your mom, I know you will.   :-*

*fiesta*

hahaha

And you know he's an awesome crackhead!

[youtube=425,350]t5_w3gJYwQQ[/youtube]

.......................waiting

Subliminal

http://drummedia.com.au/stories.pdf

Kelly, Isn't Trent just amazing lol i swear he is the God thats not meant to exsist! I mean FFS How young does he look!? he looks like he's in his mid/late 20s but he's 40/41, It's amazing!

devilinside

Ahh..yeah,he is nearly perfect to me. And I think he turned 42 this year...but he doesn't look it one bit. I've seen pictures of his father and him,and his father is an attractive man also. :D I do love him though. <3

Dude,I saw Alex play with them 10/31/05,and I was not impressed one bit. Dillon or Freese are better suited for the band.

devilinside

Subliminal

Cuuuuuute!

and yeah, I agree totally, Freese more for me since he's another sex form on stage along with Trent :P

devilinside

Not to mention he is one funny fuck! He would make faces at all of us on the rail,then just roll laughing. He's a good guy. :D

devilinside

Subliminal

Quote from: devilinside on May 11, 2007, 11:47 PM
Not to mention he is one funny fuck! He would make faces at all of us on the rail,then just roll laughing. He's a good guy. :D

haha yeah! I almost watched him more than i did Trent when i saw them, I loved how he played on some songs, you could see he was really enjoying it, Infact they all were, ahhhh i can't wait till August *pee's with excitement!*