Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

you are being really mean this morning! :( Me no likey.

pictures from this morning...it was kinda cold.

hydroponic82

thats why ill die a horrible death.

but my cat wont
im bringing that little muffin to the doctors at 1 .

id smoke that

devilinside

Dont say that shit! You wont die,you're immortal. If you ever want another cat,I have one you can have.What exactly is wrong with your cat?

And that might not be good to smoke...

hydroponic82

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 24, 2007, 05:23 PM
Dont say that shit! You wont die,you're immortal.

naw i dream it every 3 or 4 nights sometimes even 5 business days. and no im not trying to be funny i guess it means something

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 24, 2007, 05:23 PMIf you ever want another cat,I have one you can have.What exactly is wrong with your cat?

naw if things dont go right ill just go without a pet . this ones irreplacible have had it since early 96 .

she has a infection in her liver. im a bitch when it comes to animals . i love em. some more than my own family. thats sad.

and yeas id smoke that shit it looks like the warlock.

devilinside

well I have a certain dream over and over,im not gonna say what,but I KNOW it's not gonna happen.

I could never replace my dog wither. I've had her since 99...she's laid back. Oh i'm a bitch too. A dog attacked her once,and she came to my back door with blood shooting from her juggular. I went out,in the snow,in my pajama's and cried and just held pressure on her neck. She was in shock cause she wasn't moving and her eye's were really wide.  I brought her in the house,my clothes soaked in her blood,and stayed up with her all night holding pressure on her neck. I made her drink gatorade,thinking it would help her. Later that day she was better and her neck finally scabbed a little. BUt it took a few weeks for her to get back to normal.

But I dont think I could lve without her,I got her before I had my son,and she's like my child. She sleep's under the covers with me. hehe

ok im gettin emo.

I hope your cat will be ok. My stepmoms had kidney problems,and they had to put it on alot of med's and special foods. It's just harder when they get older. :(

hydroponic82

haha and my other cat got ran over by one on my X associates .. i cant talk to that bitch ever again . 
and this shit is braking my pocket too .
but its like a freind in need .i dont know im drunk and probably gonna get arrested on my way their if my uncle doesnt come pick me up. i aint gonna drive .
lat0rz!!!!111

hydroponic82

whats yourrecurring dream though? hahaha

devilinside

Well,be careful,SOBER UP,and let me know how your kitty does.

byeeeeeee

and hell fuck no i'm not telling anyone about THE dream.

Variable

if you dont tell me about the dream I will kill every cat I see and post the pic up here so that you will know all the blood you are responsible for.

devilinside

it's incredibly stupid and will bore the shiz out of you...more than my normal post's. :p

Variable

You better hope I don't find any cats any time soon  >:(

devilinside

Variable

Lucky for the kittens.  It is a shame though.  There are a ton of strays out here and I am really bored.   I never thought about going hunting till right now.  But I will keep my word for you

devilinside

Haha...that's soo sweet of you,you are a good man. And I'm sure the people around you thank you aswell,for they probably use them to cook with.

ekk!!

Variable

lol, they will probably cook them and then sell the meat back to me

devilinside

eeeek!! And you'll never know! I want sushi.

Variable

I don't like sushi.  But I eat a lot of fried rice and yakisoba.  But mostly galley food and we have a ton of american fast food on base

devilinside

Fried rice is good. I get some at a sushi place here,it had chopped asparagus,zuccini,squash and onions in it ...uber good.

I went out tonight...I love Nashville!

In front of the stadium for the shittiest football team.

Views of my favorite building...looks like batman!

One of the first bridges in nashville,it just got refinished a few years ago.

An old railway that used to run through downtown.

Self explanitory

Stadium where the Titans play.

<3 Nashville....hehe

Variable

looking at pics of America depresses me

devilinside

aww...here ya go then,some Tokyo. I REEEEEEEEEALLY want to go here.