Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hydroponic82

i hit a nerve

emOid

devilinside

not really. You have been really mean and insulting the past week or so. Not sure what is wrong with you,but I hope things get better for you. I've tried to be nice,cause that's my nature,but you have been namecalling for no reason. I could see if I had said or done something mean,but I haven't. It's really uncalled for,and if you insist on being hateful,then just dont post here. 

hydroponic82

ok, agreed .

i will be stripped of this privlege until St. Augustine himself comes down and blesses me on the shoulder with a flesh wound from his blade.

shalmon.
have faith.

devilinside

Mei

Check your myspace!
I Keep You Jealously To Myself

devilinside

I will mail them ASAP! That pic makes me laugh cause my boobs are all up in my neck....hahaha!!! OOh...date???

Mei

LMFAO @ neck boobs. Yea, a nice little coffee date which I'm hoping will turn out nicely. As long as he's not brain dead I should be good :D

devilinside

And no corn teeth....*shivers*

Does he smell good? I love men that smell good......yum

Mei

He besta smell good.. or I'm walkin' :D

hydroponic82

since were all cool knoe my babe ... send me your extra ticket to tv on teh raido ... thanks you

fog kissess and angel dreams

hydroponic82

and your in cashville right?

devilinside

devilinside

I've seen them twice with NIN,and they were right on....I cannot wait to see a whole set.

hydroponic82

yea i saw them in 04 .  fuckin bonkers

hydroponic82

devilinside

And they are all genadmin...but I dont think a TVOTR crowd will get too bad. I think the capacity of this place is only like 500..

devilinside

Nah...she's not that loco..hahahah!!!! I have a few friends from louisiana,so I get ya. But yeah,should be a kick ass show.

Alright mang,i'm of to the throne of wasps...;)

take care friend!

hydroponic82

you too.

nighty night vodka and sprite

Zevaka

hello, Kelly! how r ya today?

Mike21