Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SEX

Started by Moz La Punk, Sep 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raynor

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 10, 2007, 09:07 PM
I have,but I dont really want to discuss here. I've told a few people on here about it on messenger,but I dont want just anybody knowing.
knowing what? that you had one? because you just told us.

devilinside

Quote from: raynor on Jan 10, 2007, 09:16 PM
I have,but I dont really want to discuss here. I've told a few people on here about it on messenger,but I dont want just anybody knowing.

No,details about it.

Layla

^ sounds like a clever ploy for us to have cyber sex.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: raynor on Jan 10, 2007, 09:16 PM

Haha its not like we will know who she did it with.

was it 2 guys 1 girl? 2 girls 1 guy? 3 girls?!?!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

hydroponic82

sex is always better with someone you dont care about
always

devilinside

Quote from: Layla on Jan 10, 2007, 10:06 PM
^ sounds like a clever ploy for us to have cyber sex.

hahah!!

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jan 11, 2007, 03:23 AM
Haha its not like we will know who she did it with.

was it 2 guys 1 girl? 2 girls 1 guy? 3 girls?!?!

2 girls 1 guy...eek 2 dicks.

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Jan 11, 2007, 03:32 AM
always

always

Subliminal

always

No way. Maybe horny a few times but afterall a while sex just becomes a hobby with people you don't care about.

Maximum Bob

Has anyone ran across a truely special girl? you know the one that will walk 5000 miles like the song and love you like a marraige, ask for marriage, a baby, all of it, then get horny and mad and fuck some guy at the mall as a stranger and let him feel like a pimp his whole life cause he got an hour of ass pussy and mouth for free for being his funny lookin self.

ToneDef

That's a negative.

lithium royalty

Quote from: Maximum Bob on Jan 12, 2007, 03:33 AM
Has anyone ran across a truely special girl? you know the one that will walk 5000 miles like the song and love you like a marraige, ask for marriage, a baby, all of it, then get horny and mad and fuck some guy at the mall as a stranger and let him feel like a pimp his whole life cause he got an hour of ass pussy and mouth for free for being his funny lookin self.
i feel you man, some bitches just aint good in the heart.

my heart has been ripped out, eaten, digested, and shitted on me countless times..
sometimes it ends only to begin again..

sometimes you have kids.. and that's when shit gets heavy..

trust nO bitch

Moz La Punk

Quote from: Maximum Bob on Jan 12, 2007, 03:33 AM

The love story of ATF continues.

alvarezbassist17

too bad she didn't meet that guy on the internet too

alvarezbassist17

always

not if it's with a girl that you've wanted to have sex with for a long time and finally do.  that's some good sex right there, all the pent up sexual feelings erupt and you both walk funny the next day haha

rxqueen

always

I wouldn't even want to have sex with someone I don't care about.

TheWatcher

i wanna like sex this chick

[youtube=425,350]V5gs9LybZrc[/youtube]

Juicy Fruit

Quote from: rxqueen on Jan 12, 2007, 10:08 PM
always

I wouldn't even want to have sex with someone I don't care about.

Sounds like hydro has intimacy issues... :o
Quote from: Fireal1222 on May 04, 2007, 07:42 AM
i wanna give juicy fruit a cat bath

if u dont get it, think about how cats bath

Layla

first off, if im going to have sex with someone i dont care about...its based on lust/sheer attraction...he has to be super attractive... i like the urban skater type of guys who have game... and i want to be fucked.. usually i want it crazy (tie me up NOW).. and fun (school girl outfit)... and hard (fuck me like the dirty slut i am)...

i only want it slow and romantic...with someone i have a deep connection with...and it takes time to develop that...

Layla

^

You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
You play forgiveness...
Watch it now! Here he comes!

law

Quote from: Layla on Jan 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
first off, if im going to have sex with someone i dont care about...its based on lust/sheer attraction...he has to be super attractive... i like the urban skater type of guys who have game... and i want to be fucked.. usually i want it crazy (tie me up NOW).. and fun (school girl outfit)... and hard (fuck me like the dirty slut i am)...

i only want it slow and romantic...with someone i have a deep connection with...and it takes time to develop that...

are you trying to get a load of cyber geeks to jiz themselves over this post? jeez keep something to yourself lol

Layla

hahaha.. i think im the only girl here who can admit that i like sex, and ya...i prefer no strings attached fucking... sorry. i guess it just comes along with my party girl lifestyle, im not ready to settle down with a boring relationship...im all about doing what i want.