song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

They really need to start playing Battle Axe live more

UrZ*

what the hell is..
this

is that woman asking chino to growl? chino is tryin to hit on her or something, funny vid xD
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Deftones1988

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 08:48 PM

i would most dfntly love too see that!!!

Fav live MP3 song @ the moment is Nosebleed from the Fam Val tour 06
its fucking dope...ill upload it later today!

Deftones1988

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Jan 26, 2007, 10:47 PM
Tarkil, when did they play Mein? And does anyone know if they've ever played Anniversary live?

yeah they did play it but serj was in the audience...he got there a bit late i heared.
i got to meet him and john after the show.

Combat

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 24, 2007, 08:48 PM

indeed
one of the best songs of the st album
back in 2003, deathblow was a really nice song live too.

srcuello

I'm still waiting for one of those obscure covers.  Like the Weezer's, the Sade's, the cool stuff. I've heard "The Chauffeur" and "If Only Tonight We Could Sleep." Anyone ever heard of them doing Korn's "Twist" before?  My buddy swears up and down he heard it very early on.  Pass it down...

Deftonesjean

ohh yeah .. thats cool
add me and rolling galeri of now tour!!
deftones_jean@hotmail.com

srcuello

Quote from: Deftonesjean on Mar 01, 2007, 02:12 AM
ohh yeah .. thats cool
add me and rolling galeri of now tour!!
deftones_jean@hotmail.com

Huh?

Deftones-argentina

Jorge

Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 20, 2007, 12:14 AM
Quote from: neutron liar on Feb 06, 2007, 03:15 PM
Pink Maggot was played...it was a bit of a Jam live '99 I think... I have an audio file of it.  But I have to search for it.
it wasn't even close to being a finshed song yet though. have they ever played the full/finished song?

I think they never played live the full song. Also they introduced live Pink Maggit in '98, it was like a 2-3m intro to BQAD.

Softparody

I catched them back in Norway last summer and they opened with Feiteceira. It was stunning. I stood right in front of Chino, only a few metres away from him, and when Stef started playing the intro the crowd was just floating from side to side and suddenly I was sucked into the moshpit..  :-\ I guess a moshpit is really fun, but I really wanted to just experience my first ''meeting'' with my heroes without missing anything, so the moshpit was a negative thing. But anyways, over to the songs. Feiteceira was dope, but Knife Party was pure heaven. The atmosphere was like a thick liquid and you swam through it and felt nothing but pleasure.. Hard to describe, really. But man..

And by the way, some of my first posts here was my description of the concert in Norway, and some people was wondering if Norway had played in Norway before that or not. I was sure they had played there once before, but all the ''evidence'' was gone. Recently I searched for it again and found something about it, so yes, they have played twice in Norway.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Softparody

Quote from: Jorge on Mar 05, 2007, 04:45 PM
Quote from: Hidalgo on Feb 20, 2007, 12:14 AM
Quote from: neutron liar on Feb 06, 2007, 03:15 PM
Pink Maggot was played...it was a bit of a Jam live '99 I think... I have an audio file of it.  But I have to search for it.
it wasn't even close to being a finshed song yet though. have they ever played the full/finished song?

I think they never played live the full song. Also they introduced live Pink Maggit in '98, it was like a 2-3m intro to BQAD.
I have the video. It is fucking awesome! Mascara was a great live-song, Chino got damn fine vibration in his voice when he sang ''i'm all about her shade tonight''. Sick!

bloodylotion90

thatSNWguy

I know there's already been a couple posts about it, so I don't want to beat a dead horse, but you can upload .flv video to www.saturdaynightwrist.com in the video section.  It's immediately added to the list and you can access them anytime.

I'm sure it's mentioned in this thread somewhere, but you can download any flv from these sites (youTube, googlevids, etc) by copying the video url and going to www.keepvid.com ... from there just download the vid, name it (and put an .flv extension on it), and upload to snw.com.  Then you sort of have an archive of all these.

That's my 2cents. :)

Smog

LOOK AT THIS!!!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3H74RakNSM&mode=user&search=
The sound is awful but it's definitely amazing!
Great Thanx to headup128 @ deftnz.net (my favorite french fan site) (http://www.dreadfulitems.net/viewtopic.php?t=104&start=960)

And some more:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsFlcz3BiGU&mode=related&search=
That's short for deftones but it definitely woth it!

DEFCAY

3 First Vidz from Chile 2007!!! Great Qlity

Korea:
http://www.youtube.com/v/GjAAjdts9jk

Knife Prty:
http://www.youtube.com/v/pZ9zxuGdH08

Feiticera:
http://www.youtube.com/v/_2NrI8fiGeM

Martin

Quote from: Softparody on Mar 06, 2007, 04:08 PMIt is fucking awesome! Mascara was a great live-song, Chino got damn fine vibration in his voice when he sang ''i'm all about her shade tonight''. Sick!

Indeed. I love where he does some vocals after that line in '97, '98'ish tours.

Quote from: bloodylotion90 on Mar 06, 2007, 11:58 PMI want to see mein

Me too.

Gaz

Softparody

If there's a song I'd like to experience live once more it's gotta be Knife Party. I would also like to hear Korea, which they didn't play in Norway.. Kinda sad, cause that was one of the ones I really wanted to hear.
But most of all - KIM-FUCKING-DRACULA!!!