song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

Hearing Lhabia live last night was pretty sweet

Gaz

Quote from: blondie on Mar 12, 2007, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Softparody on Mar 12, 2007, 05:11 PM
If there's a song I'd like to experience live once more it's gotta be Knife Party. I would also like to hear Korea, which they didn't play in Norway.. Kinda sad, cause that was one of the ones I really wanted to hear.
But most of all - KIM-FUCKING-DRACULA!!!

both knife party and kim dracula suck live. ask anybody.

I think Knife Party sounds pretty good live

Zevaka

yes, they both suck live, but we know, they suck life cuz studio versions are perfect. You can't reach those tops live. That's why i also don't like Hole In The Earth and Digital Bath live.

pixElsblUr

Softparody

I don't see how you can say that Knife Party suck live!! What?! Have I missed something? Well, whatever, your opinions are your opinions, I love it live.
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

Alvar

knife prty live is just as intense as the studio version, i love it.
kimdracula however is imo a waste of time, they better should play some of those heavy, dark s/t songs like battle-axe, deathblow or moana.

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Deft One

I'm setting off to see them in an hour at the Newcastle Carling Academy I'd love to see Kimdracula its my fave song from the new album. Would kill to hear MX and Digital Bath too  :)

Softparody

Quote from: Alvar on Mar 13, 2007, 05:48 PM
kimdracula however is imo a waste of time, they better should play some of those heavy, dark s/t songs like battle-axe, deathblow or moana.
Man, your avatar, the one with Chino screaming while jumping into the crowd, it's Rock Am Ring '03, right? You know which song? Haha, very, very stupid question, but I just startet wondering

pixElsblUr

man, i keep cheking this thread to see if combat's played yet and nothing :P anyway, cant wait till they get that song on their setlist, it's going to be amazing...

Alvar

yes combat would definately do great on live concerts, also frank could do some improvisation during the intro

Quote from: Softparody on Mar 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
Man, your avatar, the one with Chino screaming while jumping into the crowd, it's Rock Am Ring '03, right? You know which song? Haha, very, very stupid question, but I just startet wondering

it was MOS

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Marlon Brando

I love Buble D, XO and In Da cLub live (50 Cent cover, played 2 times in Memphis.)
Play it again!

Quote from: goldpony on Oct 29, 2007, 09:00 PM
don't be rude marlon

Inkblades

vadimo

yeah i have seen that before, its cool^^

StalkeR

Quote from: Longstem on Feb 04, 2007, 08:48 PM
Quote from: BraaZen on Feb 04, 2007, 08:37 PM
Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 24, 2007, 01:42 PM
let's counts, how many songs from all five albums have been  played... everything from adrenaline, atf and white pony. I'm not sure about Rickets. Also they didn't play moana and aoaue. Well, they must start playing at least  two songs from SNW (code song, pink cellphone, combat and reviere are not played yet)
Adrenaline:

Bored
Minus Blindfold
One Weak
Nosebleed
Lifter
Root
7 Words
Birthmark
Enigine No.9

ATF:

My Own Summer
Mascara
ATF
Rickets
BQADFA
Lotion
Headup
MX

White Pony:

Back to school
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Elite
RX Queen
Teenager
Knife Prty
Korea
Passenger
Change
The Boy's Republic

Self Titeled:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Minerva
Deathblow
WGTB
Battle Axe
Bloody Cape

SNW:

HITE
Rapture
Beware
Cherry Waves
Mein
Xerces
Rats! Rats! Rats!
Kim Dracula

Wow! That makes 43 out of 59 songs that were released on the five albums (including the Bonustracks. I'm pretty damn sure they never played Fireal, Fist, Damone, Dai the flu, Pink Maggit, Street Carp (weird. although they shoot a video for it), Anniversary, Lovers, Lucky You, Moana, Interlude, Riviere and Combat (sad, sad, sad. it was voted second best song on SNW...). Not 100% sure though about Good Morning Beautiful and Ihabia though. From the B-Sides & Rarities I think they only played No Ordinary Love every once in a while.

- last european tour they played fireal, fist, lhabia and dai the flu. I saw it with my own eyes and heared it with my ears;
- they played damone a few times but thats already a few years back
- from B sides they played if only tonight we could sleep pretty often

grtz
Tom

also Good Morning Beautiful, and they played whole ATF and Adrenaline;
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

StalkeR

yes it's kinda a stupid question :P cause there were only 3 tracks aired on tv - Minerva, Change and MOS (so Chino without guitar... only MOS)

but no worries... you might don't know that :P
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

Far away

Longstem

Quote from: StalkeR on Mar 18, 2007, 11:42 PM
let's counts, how many songs from all five albums have been  played... everything from adrenaline, atf and white pony. I'm not sure about Rickets. Also they didn't play moana and aoaue. Well, they must start playing at least  two songs from SNW (code song, pink cellphone, combat and reviere are not played yet)
Adrenaline:

Bored
Minus Blindfold
One Weak
Nosebleed
Lifter
Root
7 Words
Birthmark
Enigine No.9

ATF:

My Own Summer
Mascara
ATF
Rickets
BQADFA
Lotion
Headup
MX

White Pony:

Back to school
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Elite
RX Queen
Teenager
Knife Prty
Korea
Passenger
Change
The Boy's Republic

Self Titeled:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Minerva
Deathblow
WGTB
Battle Axe
Bloody Cape

SNW:

HITE
Rapture
Beware
Cherry Waves
Mein
Xerces
Rats! Rats! Rats!
Kim Dracula

Wow! That makes 43 out of 59 songs that were released on the five albums (including the Bonustracks. I'm pretty damn sure they never played Fireal, Fist, Damone, Dai the flu, Pink Maggit, Street Carp (weird. although they shoot a video for it), Anniversary, Lovers, Lucky You, Moana, Interlude, Riviere and Combat (sad, sad, sad. it was voted second best song on SNW...). Not 100% sure though about Good Morning Beautiful and Ihabia though. From the B-Sides & Rarities I think they only played No Ordinary Love every once in a while.

- last european tour they played fireal, fist, lhabia and dai the flu. I saw it with my own eyes and heared it with my ears;

grtz
Tom

thats what i said :). Only didnt knew about good morning beautiful.. on what date did they play it?

grt
Tom

UrZ*

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Softparody

Quote from: StalkeR on Mar 18, 2007, 11:47 PM

yes it's kinda a stupid question :P cause there were only 3 tracks aired on tv - Minerva, Change and MOS (so Chino without guitar... only MOS)

but no worries... you might don't know that :P
No i didn't, actually - haha! But thanks anyway!

AND1

Quote from: StalkeR on Mar 18, 2007, 11:42 PM
Adrenaline:

Bored
Minus Blindfold
One Weak
Nosebleed
Lifter
Root
7 Words
Birthmark
Enigine No.9

ATF:

My Own Summer
Mascara
ATF
Rickets
BQADFA
Lotion
Headup
MX

White Pony:

Back to school
Feiticeira
Digital Bath
Elite
RX Queen
Teenager
Knife Prty
Korea
Passenger
Change
The Boy's Republic

Self Titeled:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Minerva
Deathblow
WGTB
Battle Axe
Bloody Cape

SNW:

HITE
Rapture
Beware
Cherry Waves
Mein
Xerces
Rats! Rats! Rats!
Kim Dracula

grtz
Tom

They played Fireal in the early times. I had a video of it. And also played the extended version of Back To School...wich called Pink Maggit