Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

Hell_Tanner

I really like this dude's acoustic cover of Kimdracula:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY5sqsLnpz4&hl=fr&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sY5sqsLnpz4&hl=fr&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Vesanic

Was looking some Deftones vids on YouTube and then I caught this:

[youtube=425,350]vsS17q0mmJk[/youtube]

From the uploader:

" I filmed it 2 months or 2.5 months ago. It's a shoot to promote Chino's sock line (in the works but I hear a lot of rumors of drama slowing it down.) "

Vesanic

Was looking some Deftones vids on YouTube and then I caught this:

[youtube=425,350]vsS17q0mmJk[/youtube]

It seems like it's not an old thing, Chino's thin here.

Penicks

still the most hideous, unstylish things to ever grace a pair of feet

wither-I

I  desperately want to be chino moreno

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Martin

Hahah sometimes I still think it's one big joke.

rainnyx4

Look at all those art-sluts.

Hidalgo

well, not thin, but thinner (if it's new)

Deftones-argentina

Those socks would look so sexy on my dick (Or chino's...grrr)

Vesanic

Here's what the uploader of the video replied to me:

I filmed it 2 months or 2.5 months ago. It's a shoot to promote Chino's sock line (in the works but I hear a lot of rumors of drama slowing it down.)

Hidalgo

cool, well then he is making progress losing some pounds. now he's just gotta keep it up, & he could look like 2001 again maybe(it wouldnt hurt sales, that's for sure)

pixElsblUr

lol, socks, yes, he looks better, although when you do meet him in person, he does not look as obese as he does on the screen, but he has lost weight, good for him

There Will Be Blood

this looks really dumb. seems chino was kinda holding back around the girls maybe cause of risa?

Hidalgo

or maybe he's just not a pervert

E-Money

I could give a shit about what clothes he wears, or anyone's clothes  in the band.  I want some new fucking music.....

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

kameron632

Quote from: stapezee on Jul 11, 2009, 12:38 AM
I could give a shit about what clothes he wears, or anyone's clothes  in the band.  I want some new fucking music.....

i was thinking the same thing