Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There Will Be Blood

Rules are Rules.... If you want to post youtube videos here we have a section for that. But on the other hand great performances  I always loved the letterman one.

Shadow46/2

Quote from: m1nusblindfoLd on Dec 18, 2011, 06:02 AM
I don't care if they're overplayed or if this thread is "not good enough", these performances are amazing, especially the Digital Bath one.

Who cares anyway? It's not like this board ever gets much activity. God forbid. Am I crowding the Internet up too much or using too much space? lol

This. Why be nazis about such a small-time website?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Vesanic

Because this website is not always a small-time website.

Besides, these rules aren't complicated to follow, we're not asking you for much... So please, respect them.

Vesanic

Another version of the SOAD + Chino mash-up, really distinct vocals on there

Deftones Benefit for Chi Cheng Nov. 20 2009 Part 4.MOV

Penicks

stu_101

that OBS Knife Party cover is truley awesome... I might even go as far to say it beats my favorite 'tones cover of all time (also by a bitch i'd love to ...  ;-)

Deftones Cover -- Be Quiet and Drive

Vesanic

Musique Plus interview + live footage from their 98's show at The Metropolis (one of my favs from the House of Fur tour). I don't think it's ever been brought up before

DEFTONES 1998 Montreal, live footage + interview

ltdef

Vesanic

Yeah, just noticed. I managed to rip it. I will wait and see if he re-uploads it. If he doesn't, I will.

glasstone1983

Great to see old tv footage appear out of nowhere.  I can't believe this hasn't been made available before that I know of.

ltdef

This is so awesome to watch.. And It's ATF Era, best time for TV Broadcasts if you ask me! Greaf find, Vesanic!

Millennia

is there live video of WGTB from the self titled era? can't find one

Vesanic

Quote from: Millennia on Jan 16, 2012, 09:09 AM
is there live video of WGTB from the self titled era? can't find one

Only a couple of audios of WGTB from that era exist. Here's one:

Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys live @ Pan American Center, November 03th 2003

Millennia

Thanks V, wish i could of seen them in this era.