Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

GODDAMn!!! You shocked me! You have no shame huh?? I dont know what you were doiing,or why someone was there to take that pic.

you are CRAZY!

Variable

lol well I was really drunk.  It was on christmas.  and I had just hit my head really hard and i was laying on my floor naked (the nudity is a long story) but then I realized my friend was filming this so I was scrambling to get my clothes on and hurt my friend at the same time.....remember that youtube vid I showed you of me kicking my friend?  that was about 2 min after this pic was taken

devilinside

HAHAHA!!! You like being naked.... Do all you guys run around naked???

Variable

na, pretty much just me.  When I got back from leave one of the first things my friends told me was that the amount of male nudity in the barracks went waaaaayyyyy down while i was gone

devilinside

hahaha i bet. I'd be scared to sleep around you,wake up with your arse in my face!

Variable

lol, no believe it or not I am not immature like that.

and to think my topic went from a ineluctable discussion of politics to this.....Proof that sex sells

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

I like how I was staring at your gross left toe. What would be your index finger if it had been a hand.

Variable

yeah I smashed it under a chair a few days before.  The nail is actually in the process of falling off now

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Ugh, that sucks.

A buddy of mine broke his toe and it killed the nail. He had to have surgery on it twice because it was so deformed, it was growing into his toe skin.

devilinside

politics,sex,now toenails. Whats next...balls????

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Me left nut sometimes sucks up into my pelvic cavity.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
politics,sex,now toenails. Whats next...balls????

Did someone say balls?

I am really sorry about that btw.  I am sick and I can't help it

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

That is just.....wrong.

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Feb 10, 2007, 12:00 PM
Ugh, that sucks.

A buddy of mine broke his toe and it killed the nail. He had to have surgery on it twice because it was so deformed, it was growing into his toe skin.

Yeah well seeing as how I work in a clinic hopefully I can keep it from fucking up

Variable

Quote from: You Fail Me on Feb 10, 2007, 12:15 PM
That is just.....wrong.

The human body is a beautiful thing my friend

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:16 PM
Quote from: You Fail Me on Feb 10, 2007, 12:15 PM
That is just.....wrong.

The human body is a beautiful thing my friend

No, the human female body is a beautiful thing. Dudes have too much loose skin and dangly shit hanging off of them. Gross.

Variable

yeah all that, and then the ass hair

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

And on that note, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight, sir.

devilinside

You have really outdone yourself this time Trey....fuck you have me laughing!!!

Variable

I decited to change that pic so that I do not have to subject anyone else to that nastyness