Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

The other was better!! hahahaha you are far from modest! I wish I was like you...damn!

Variable

if I was any kind of man I would make that pic my avatar

fine I will switch it back.  But just smaller so that you can't see....everything you knwo

devilinside

you are the greatest! haha

*does happy dance in bed*

Variable

lol you are cracking me up

Variable

I just feel bad for you fail me.  I mean he is a male and had to see that all huge like.  I have to admit i would probably be sick if I was him

Variable

in other news.  I did a IV on myself today.  This is not that big of a deal.  Because I have done it before.  But usually I do it on my AC (the inside crease of the elbow) or my ankle because I can use 2 hands.  But this time I did it on my lower medial wrist.  I was pretty impressed with myself I must say.  and I did one on my other friend.  We chilled in my room watching 24 enjoying the bag's.  Good times.

devilinside

HAHAHA!!! COCKY....not intended the way you think...perv!

I think i've seen all parts of you...feuck I think everyone has....dont be suprised if someone comes up and takes advantage of you! :D

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:49 PM
in other news.  I did a IV on myself today.  This is not that big of a deal.  Because I have done it before.  But usually I do it on my AC (the inside crease of the elbow) or my ankle because I can use 2 hands.  But this time I did it on my lower medial wrist.  I was pretty impressed with myself I must say.  and I did one on my other friend.  We chilled in my room watching 24 enjoying the bag's.  Good times.

AAh I hate IV's!!! Since I was smaller I've had bad luck with them. I have small veins,so its hard for them to get it the first time. And when I donate blood,my veins always seem to blow. :( I suck.

Variable

I need to be taked advantage of

oh and btw you are not that modest.  I have seen some pretty scandalous pics of you.

devilinside

Yeah,But I can't post on an open board like that! AAH!!  And I dont like people judging teh boobz.

Variable

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 10, 2007, 12:51 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:49 PM

AAh I hate IV's!!! Since I was smaller I've had bad luck with them. I have small veins,so its hard for them to get it the first time. And when I donate blood,my veins always seem to blow. :( I suck.

na the people doing them just suck.  I am going to be cocky for a sec (big surprise and go ahead and brag on myself.  I had people tell me shit like that all the time. Telling me how they get stuck 10 times every time they come to the hospital or that the only person that is EVER able to get them was the anesthesiologist.  And then I would get them right away.  It was not just me neither.  A lot of the people I worked with were just as good.  Then again a l lot sucked.  Just depends on who you get.

devilinside

Yeah,the last time I got one she did fine,but I'd say 85% always jack my arms and hands up. And i'm sure you're good at what you do,you seem really into it and that's cool.

Ok,i'm for serious gone this time. Something told me to come back,and there were YOUR twins! HAHA

Night Trey doll!

Variable

http://stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=43405

sucks.  this guy was one of my friends.  One of the coolest guys I have ever met.  And a big deftones fan

devilinside

good lord!!!! that's crazy to me...i dunno.

Variable

They wont let anyone talk to him.  Including his wife.  and it has been like 3 weeks.  It sucks hard.  I wish he was an ass hole that I did not care about.  But the dude was cool as fuck

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Feb 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
politics,sex,now toenails. Whats next...balls????

Did someone say balls?

I am really sorry about that btw.  I am sick and I can't help it

LMFAO!  That makes 198475363878 Times that I have seen that picture!     ...balls are funny.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

I am so drunk right now.  Imean.  id dont know what else to say except that I am drunk, and everything is spinning, fast

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 12:14 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Feb 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
politics,sex,now toenails. Whats next...balls????

Did someone say balls?

I am really sorry about that btw.  I am sick and I can't help it

LMFAO!  That makes 198475363878 Times that I have seen that picture!     ...balls are funny.

^^^
cookie???? ;)

devilinside

Quote from: Variable on Feb 10, 2007, 08:42 PM
I am so drunk right now.  Imean.  id dont know what else to say except that I am drunk, and everything is spinning, fast

keep one foot on the ground!!!!

hydroponic82