Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJR

HTDA - "The Loop Closes" is sounding like Into The Void kinda vibe! God i love The Fragile!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: DJR on Jan 18, 2013, 10:12 AM
HTDA - "The Loop Closes" is sounding like Into The Void kinda vibe! God i love The Fragile!

If you love that album as much as me then dont mix it up with such bullshit like HTDA.
I really hope Trent wakes up soon and give us new NIN music.

DJR

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 26, 2013, 06:55 AM

If you love that album as much as me then dont mix it up with such bullshit like HTDA.

I havn't really dug HTDA since they came out, was lack luster and boring. But i heard the Loop Closes, and was just nice to hear something slightly more interesting and clever than the previous work....and reminded me of Into The Void. But like you id rather have NIN back than this with his pretentious wife lol

devilinside

Eeh...he's too wrapped up in making Mariqueen big time in order to focus on NIN. But I think really NIN is now HTDA. Speaking of,T-Rez just posted on twitter that they're announcing a few tour dates besides Coachella.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 08, 2013, 09:36 PM

Eeh...he's too wrapped up in making Mariqueen big time in order to focus on NIN. But I think really NIN is now HTDA. Speaking of,T-Rez just posted on twitter that they're announcing a few tour dates besides Coachella.

(sighs) I really hope not because this world needs NIN not that yoko ono project with his wife.He can do that but please give us 1 more The Fragile and then focus on your wifey project.

White Wrist

donĀ“t like it...Trez should get back to NIN.

devilinside

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 12, 2013, 06:45 AM

(sighs) I really hope not because this world needs NIN not that yoko ono project with his wife.He can do that but please give us 1 more The Fragile and then focus on your wifey project.

Bahaha...that made my day. That's exactly what a lot of us refer to her as,Yoko. And sadly,there will never ever ever be another The Fragile...nothing could ever come close to that perfection. In order to achieve anything remotely as awesome as that album,we would need T-Rez to start with the drugs again. But now since he's got 2 kids (that nobody has ever seen) I doubt he will do that,but might put out some wicked nursery rhymes. ;)

DJR

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 12, 2013, 05:12 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 12, 2013, 06:45 AM

Bahaha...that made my day. That's exactly what a lot of us refer to her as,Yoko. And sadly,there will never ever ever be another The Fragile...nothing could ever come close to that perfection. In order to achieve anything remotely as awesome as that album,we would need T-Rez to start with the drugs again. But now since he's got 2 kids (that nobody has ever seen) I doubt he will do that,but might put out some wicked nursery rhymes. ;)

He would also need Lohner back....

devilinside

I love Danny...he's brilliant.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2013, 03:42 PM

He made the debut CD of Wes Borland's Black Light Burns perfect! The other albums are not bad but that first one Cruel Melody is fucking great!I hope y'all know what Im talking about hehehe ;)

devilinside

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Feb 16, 2013, 02:57 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Feb 15, 2013, 03:42 PM

He made the debut CD of Wes Borland's Black Light Burns perfect! The other albums are not bad but that first one Cruel Melody is fucking great!I hope y'all know what Im talking about hehehe ;)

Well YEAH!!! I saw BLB in concert a few years ago at Exit/In here in Nashville,and was sooooo hoping that by some miracle Danny would be with them but he wasn't. The song Cruel Melody is by far my favorite....Lie and Mesopotamia are pretty good too.

DJR

I really loved The Damning Well too, Borland, Lohner, Josh Freese and Rich Patrick. I only know the one song from the Underworld OST though... great lineup of people though! I think BLB was ultimately the predecessor to The Damning Well?

The Damning Well - Awakening (with lyrics)

lithium

💩

DJR

Joined by Eric Avery! SICKKK!

devilinside

DJR

im gona get myself to leeds fest! nin and deftones what more could i ask

godin

Quote from: DJR on Mar 14, 2013, 09:23 PM
im gona get myself to leeds fest! nin and deftones what more could i ask

Don't forget about Foals, Tame Impala, Alt-J, Johnny Marr, Phoenix, Brand New.... ah I wish I was in europe
Dingus.