Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 03, 2008, 09:23 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Oct 03, 2008, 02:04 AM

Too bad the quality sux and also  I dont like that new stage one bit.

You're kidding...right?? Have you seen it live?? It's fucking brilliant! Watch this and learn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53S5wTWBz_c

Do you realize what has gone into the stage setup?

And I agree...In This Twilight is a great ending. I was sooooooo tired of HLAH.

I guess I will agree with you after seeing them live in Sacramento in December ;)
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

As many NIN shows as I've been to,these are next to the best. (Fragility will never be beaten) Trent's soo nerdy...I love it! hahaha But I can promise you,you will walk away in awe.

White Wrist

i wanna see NIN Live again!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 04, 2008, 01:47 PM
As many NIN shows as I've been to,these are next to the best. (Fragility will never be beaten) Trent's soo nerdy...I love it! hahaha But I can promise you,you will walk away in awe.

I've already seen NIN around 5 times and yeah I've been blown away everytime :P
I Cant wait until December
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

This will either be my 15 or 16th one. Wish I could do more this tour,but it's too close to Christmas. :(

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 05, 2008, 01:35 AM
This will either be my 15 or 16th one. Wish I could do more this tour,but it's too close to Christmas. :(

Im pretty sure Trent will do a final tour next year ;)

devilinside

I hope he does. Like in 05 he did the club tour in spring,then the fall/winter/summer 06 tour. I would LOVE if he did it again. I'd totally blow my tax return on ticket and travel again.  ;D

White Wrist

hope he does...europe and specially Portugal.

devilinside

You just need to go to a US show Andre...

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 05, 2008, 11:05 PM
You just need to go to a US show Andre...

i missed that chance in...lolla! I didn´t have enough money...

White Wrist

So...Freese is leaving the band.

bad news, he is a fantastic drumer. let´s see what Trent will do.

devilinside

I read that...what the fuck is his deal? What...he gonna go play with Black Light Burns or APC? EL OH EL! Oh well.....he's replaceable.

lostpilot

is NIN ever coming close to me, I wonder.. :/

devilinside

lostpilot

sucks.
I so would like to see them live

mr.sinister

Quote from: White Wrist on Oct 09, 2008, 08:30 AM
So...Freese is leaving the band.

bad news, he is a fantastic drumer. let´s see what Trent will do.
Balls.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: devilinside on Oct 09, 2008, 03:42 PM
I read that...what the fuck is his deal? What...he gonna go play with Black Light Burns or APC? EL OH EL! Oh well.....he's replaceable.

Do you think Trent will call Dillon?  anyway I will be lucky to see Freese before he leaves

White Wrist

i saw him with APC and NIN he is great!

White Wrist

next step: Trent leaves NIN, replaced by Fred Durst.

devilinside

EEP!! hahaha

I'm hoping he will call Chris Vrenna. I saw Jerome before he left the With_Teeth tour,and he and Trent had a huge falling out,so that wont happen I dont think. Jerome has too much of a drug problem.