Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

TheWatcher

Deftones-argentina

Guys, i know you can help me with this. I'm searching for the source dvd of this video. Where can I download this (or something similar). This video really encouraged me to have something pro shot from the last tour of the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdlIADyRYU

Oh, and you saw that they uploaded a video of Lights in the sky, right? that was a-fucking-mazing.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 10, 2009, 01:46 AM
Guys, i know you can help me with this. I'm searching for the source dvd of this video. Where can I download this (or something similar). This video really encouraged me to have something pro shot from the last tour of the band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdlIADyRYU

Oh, and you saw that they uploaded a video of Lights in the sky, right? that was a-fucking-mazing.

this?

http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?52,378166

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

So who got tickets for the last shows ?
I surely got mine for Wiltern Theater
Then who knows when we would hear new nin : (
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

I'm not going. I saw them on Halloween,that was close enough to the end.

Subliminal

My first time i saw them will be the last, that show seriously kicked my ass and Trent was on top form. That's how i wish to remember NIN live.

Although Trents recent behaviour on Twitter has completely twisted how i view him, he completely highlighted just how much people in general are fucked up and that he really is a normal nice guy after all. I started to think he was never happy and never had a sense of humour up untill recent interviews and the Tweets lol

skinnypuppy

I got a palladium ticket. trying my darndest to score tickets to any of the other shows.

defkitty

he who dies with the most toys wins

devilinside

Yeah...you're a little late with that one. I checked my twitter a few weeks ago and he was gone. Glad though,his twitter really lowered my opinion of him.

skinnypuppy

Quote from: devilinside on Aug 04, 2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah...you're a little late with that one. I checked my twitter a few weeks ago and he was gone. Glad though,his twitter really lowered my opinion of him.

made me like him even more actually

devilinside

[youtube=425,350]FjsDc23-J7I[/youtube]

This is pretty bad ass. I think Trent ripped Gary's moves.

White Wrist

i saw NIN last week in Paredes de Coura Festival - Portugal.

I loved it. But i was a little disappointed with the Setlist. Nothing from The Slip...only survivalism from Y0.

Still...Trent is tired...his voice wasnt in the best nights. hand that feeds, head like a hole, hurt...again...same songs from Lisbon Show, two years ago...he really needs a break,.

Oh God, it was the last time...

Setlist:

somewhat damaged
terrible lie
sin
march of the pigs
piggy
the becoming
i'm afraid of americans
burn
gave up
la mer
the frail
the wretched
non-entity
i do not want this
gone, still
the way out is through
wish
survavilism
the hand that feeds
head like a hole
hurt

and a really cool video:

[youtube=425,350]XwqbxrjkEhI[/youtube]

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

There was no show on September 3 because Trent was ill, it was post that they would have further news but so far nothing :( With that said tomorrow's show is in danger and Im going which kinda blows.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devlin

i just read reznor got married on the 17th. congrats to him. NOW MAKE SOME DAMN MUSIC!!!

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devlin on Oct 25, 2009, 02:50 PM
i just read reznor got married on the 17th. congrats to him. NOW MAKE SOME DAMN MUSIC!!!

I doubt he will put out music soon. Lets hope he releases The Fragile 10th Anniversary edition and also lets hope his marriage doesnt affect his writing 'cause it would be very weird listening to sweet nin. LOL

devlin

Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Oct 25, 2009, 04:36 PM
Quote from: devlin on Oct 25, 2009, 02:50 PM

I doubt he will put out music soon. Lets hope he releases The Fragile 10th Anniversary edition and also lets hope his marriage doesnt affect his writing 'cause it would be very weird listening to sweet nin. LOL

yeah i was joking. i don't expect music for i while from him. i'm sure he'll enjoy being married and relaxing for a while.

Deft_16_Ones

Straight from Nin.com

Happy holidays everyone and thank you for an exceptional year! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been working on not working for a couple of months, which for me is hard work. 2010 has a number of things planned including new material from nine inch nails and something else that isn't nine inch nails. I am in a state of rediscovery and reinvention that feels unfamiliar, unsure and exactly what I need.

In the meantime, here are some miscellaneous performances from 2009.
See you and speak to you soon-
Trent

Looking forward to more new NIN  :D