Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

hah so much for the band taking a break.....sick!!!
:D

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I cant wait for it hopefully a new TDS
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

No...he's in love now,I bet it will be upbeat and pop like. lol

theis

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 08, 2010, 04:23 PM

No lullaby songs please and certainly not another Year Zero or The Slip

lostpilot

Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Jan 14, 2010, 12:24 AM

Yeah, I really would like Trent to make new NIN more organic (=less electronic/glitch), like Fragile/And All that Could Have Been era etc. I don't care about the upbeat-ness or lullaby-ness (lol), as long as whole album has a general feeling which pleases me.

Btw, been listening to Ghosts quite a lot lately. I'm really enjoying this underrated piece of music :)

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 14, 2010, 11:49 AM
Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Jan 14, 2010, 12:24 AM

Yeah, I really would like Trent to make new NIN more organic (=less electronic/glitch), like Fragile/And All that Could Have Been era etc. I don't care about the upbeat-ness or lullaby-ness (lol), as long as whole album has a general feeling which pleases me.

Btw, been listening to Ghosts quite a lot lately. I'm really enjoying this underrated piece of music :)

Is underrated for those who dont know NIN : ) But those who know about it even buy the 300 dollars edition, Raises Hand

devilinside

Yeah...I didn't get the 300 one. :/ But I have enough NIN memorabilia as it. Ghosts it pretty ok...

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 17, 2010, 10:42 PM
Yeah...I didn't get the 300 one. :/ But I have enough NIN memorabilia as it. Ghosts it pretty ok...

Tell me that at least you bought the $75 edition  :P Ghosts is awesome in 7.1 and I still hoping no love or wedding songs LOL I wouldnt like song like Somewhat In Love, The day the whole world fall in love or Mr.SelfLove

No More Sugar

Quote from: Deft_16_Ones on Jan 18, 2010, 06:03 PM

Tell me that at least you bought the $75 edition  :P Ghosts is awesome in 7.1 and I still hoping no love or wedding songs LOL I wouldnt like song like Somewhat In Love, The day the whole world fall in love or Mr.SelfLove

lol. don't you tell me how i feel
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

devilinside

Actually...I didn't. :( I've spent soo much money traveling the country seeing them that I feel I didn't need to purchase it. It was nice looking though. :)

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 19, 2010, 04:14 PM

Actually...I didn't. :( I've spent soo much money traveling the country seeing them that I feel I didn't need to purchase it. It was nice looking though. :)

Is Ok at least maybe you saw them more times than me that is just good as having any edition of Ghosts ;)

theis

Anyone got a good quality rip of the Wish live performance feat. The Dillinger Escape Plan? Much appreciated.

Deft_16_Ones

Quote from: theis on Jan 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
Anyone got a good quality rip of the Wish live performance feat. The Dillinger Escape Plan? Much appreciated.

Here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8B6QU46
Fresh from the concert itself  ;D I hope the quality is at least fine

theis

Deft_16_Ones

No problem Im here to help  ;D

Deft_16_Ones

devilinside

He's prolly bored with marriage now....*snarf*