Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Well for some of us there is an awesome answer about if there is going to be new NIN

http://sheepdean.tumblr.com/post/631372583/nin-tetsuo

Enjoy and give opinions

Sushi-X

Awe Damn. I'm at work. The title reminds me of Akira

Rocket Skates '94

defskull

It made me think of Tiesto and I thought it was a collaboration between them at first.  I think that would be a pretty interesting mix.

cEvin Key

Quote from: defskull on May 27, 2010, 12:35 AM
It made me think of Tiesto and I thought it was a collaboration between them at first.  I think that would be a pretty interesting mix.

are you fucking serious???

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Subliminal

I knew it wouldn't be long until Trent put on his NIN boots. And by the sounds of it, more than one album is on it's way! WOOHOO.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Here is the complete note that Trent posted on nin.com

I was planning on taking some time off after the continual waves of touring that ended last fall and spend this year experimenting around with what would become How To Destroy Angels and some new NIN. Well, that plan didn't work out so well. David Fincher started inquiring about my interest in scoring his upcoming film, The Social Network. Yeah, the movie about the founding of Facebook. I've always loved David's work but quite honestly I wondered what would draw him to tell that story. When I actually read the script and realized what he was up to, I said goodbye to that free time I had planned. Atticus Ross and I have been on a creative roll so I asked him if he wanted to work on this with me and we signed on.

Months later, I'm happy to tell you we're nearing the completion of this and I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out. The level of excellence that David operates on is inspiring and the entire process has been challenging and truly enjoyable.

As Atticus and I near the end of the scoring process, we're looking forward to the next phase - distilling the large amount of music we've written for this down to a satisfying record (or two). The film opens Oct 1 in the US with the record likely available a couple of weeks ahead of that.

Speaking of the film... it's really fucking good. And dark!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The Pulse of Radio reports that NINE INCH NAILS mainman Trent Reznor and his wife, singer Mariqueen Maandig, are expecting their first child, according to an interview with Maandig in Women's Wear Daily. Maandig did not say when the baby was due, although according to OC Weekly she posted on her private Facebook  page that she's scheduled to give birth on October 10. She and Reznor  have acknowledged that plans for a full-length CD release from the couple's collaborative project, HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS, have been put on hold until early next year due to her pregnancy.

The 45-year-old Reznor and 29-year-old Maandig met under what she calls "unusual circumstances" and were engaged in spring 2009, marrying that October.

This will be the first offspring for both musicians.

HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS, which also features longtime NINE INCH NAILS collaborator Atticus Ross, released its self-titled debut digital EP last month. A physical version is slated to arrive this month.

Reznor and Ross are also composing the score for the upcoming movie "The Social Network", director David Fincher's exploration of the controversial creation of Facebook.

Oh Man.......

Sushi-X

I can imagine Resnor jumping up and down and shouting like George conztanza "My boys can swim!!" lol

Rocket Skates '94

devilinside

It's about damn time he had a kid...seriously! I was getting kinda worried he would never have one. Makes me happy...even though I can think of other women he should have had one with.

Vesanic

Quote from: cEvin Key on May 27, 2010, 01:22 AM
Quote from: defskull on May 27, 2010, 12:35 AM

are you fucking serious???

;D

Subliminal

Ahh man, it's gonna be one beautiful kid that's for sure.

Mikey

Quote from: Subliminal on Jul 17, 2010, 05:48 PM
Ahh man, it's gonna be one beautiful kid that's for sure.
calm down, pedobear.

:)

Subliminal

lithium

💩

RoyalDeftonicBoy

devilinside

I saw this the other day...would be BAD ASS if it were like Closure. Trent's getting up there,but that's what lots of drugs/alcohol/steroids/tanning bed will do ya. LOL I still <3 him though.

lithium

💩

lithium

From his twitter

trent_reznor You will hear new music this week.
about 2 hours ago   
💩

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: lithium on Sep 14, 2010, 08:18 PM
From his twitter

trent_reznor You will hear new music this week.
about 2 hours ago   

I hope is not something about that idiotic facebook movie or that dumb side project with his wannabe Joko Ono wife